#6

Evie Pov
I was tackled to the ground, landing hard on my stomach. Then he flipped me over and i cried out as my injured back forcefully hit the ground.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed at him.

He then let out and inhumanely roar in my face as i screamed and tried to struggle but he shoved his claws into my arms making me scream in pain.

He lifted his hand up about to scratch at me and my eyes went wide.

I screamed as his hand came down-

I jolted up from bed screaming like a lunatic as felt someone trying to hold me as i squirmed and cried.

"NO! LET ME GO!" I screamed and cried.

"EVIE! Evie!" My dad called to me.

I opened my eyes to see my dad had his arms around me and Allen next to him with a frightened look in his eyes.

I stopped struggling and just cried as i burried my face in his chest.

Since the day in the woods on Saturday, i have had awful nightmares about that night, but they end differently then what actually happened. I acually die.

"Evie, what is going on? You haven't had screaming fits like this for five years" my dad said as he held me tightly and i sobbed into his chest.

He's right, after that day when i was thirteen, i had awful nightmares like these every night for about a year.

That day in the woods just brought it all back. I want nothing to do with those boys, especially Corbyn.

But i think that one of them took my sketchbook, i went to go and look for it and it was gone. Now i dont have the most precious item i own.

"Shhh, its okay, its okay, your alright, i got you, nothing's going to hurt you" my dad soothed and he ran his fingers through my hair to calm me down.

I looked outside the window, the full moon shining over us.

It didn't comfort me at all.

I still dont understand how i survived, how i just hit his chest and he went flying off of me.

I started to calm down, dads soothing voice begging to work.

I took deep breaths as i my tears slowed to a stop.

"Thats right, nothing can harm you as long as i am here" dad said and kissed the top of my head.

~the next morning~
I woke up a couple of minutes ago, after i fell back to sleep last night i didn't have anymore nightmares.

I got dressed and brushed my hair out  before heading down the hall to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning Evie, did you sleep good the rest of the night? You basically passed out in my arms" my dad laughed softly.

"Yes i did, and im hungry so give me food" i held my hands out and he laughed.

He handed me a plate of pancakes and a glass of milk and i went to sit down next to Allen.

My dad always helped mom with cooking since she couldn't make anything right, even if all you do is add water she even messed that up.

Atleast today is Tuesday and i dont have to endure the stress of monday like yesterday.

I haven't seen Corbyn since Saturday and i would like to keep it that way.

After i finished my pancakes i got up and put my dishes away.