#18

Evie Pov
"How did you do that?" I asked Corbyn as he took his hands away from me and his veins were no longer black.

"I uh, took your pain away, werewolf's can take someone's pain away, but they cant take to much or we could die" Corbyn explained to me.

"Why did that happen?" I asked, my voice a bit forceful.

"Corbyn, you hold it, see if it hurts you too" Gabbie said and Corbyn held his hand out.

Gabbie put it in his hand and he had no reaction, which only confused me more.

"Jonah you said that a lot weird things would happen with her" Corbyn said as he turned to Jonah.

"Do you know whats happening?" Corbyn asked.

Jonah thought for a moment and averted his eyes.

"I know how to find out" he said finally looking at us.

"Do you mind coming to our house?" He asked.

Go to their house? I still dont know any of them very well, except Corbyn.

I trust Corbyn and im pretty sure i trust Gabbie, she just has that vibe like you cant, not like her.

I bit my inner lip as i thought for a moment, nothing bad can happen right?

"No, i wouldn't mind" i said.

"Lets go then" Jonah stood up as everyone else did.

I took the last bit of my doughnut and carried my shake as we headed twards the exit, Corbyn staying close to me.

Gabbie took the lead as we got to the door and she whispered something under her breath as we stopped.

She nodded at us and we kept walking, she must have taken down her protective barrier around the building so we could pass through.

We then walked up to a big car and Jonah got in the driver's seat.

"We will see you there" Tate said and gave Jonah a quick kiss as her and Gabbie walked off to another car.

Jack opened the car door and we began to pile in to the back and i sat in between Corbyn and Zach.

I think i will come to like Zach a lot, he has this silly, sweet disposition thats really likable.

"So Evie, Corbyn said that we will be joining you at a party on Saturday" Daniel smiled, clearly excited.

"Ya, he begged me when he found out about it, i didn't want to go but here we are" i said.

"It will be great, im a total party animal" Zach said making us laugh.

"Well, im not, big social situations are not my thing" i said.

"You'll be fine, Evie" Corbyn smiled down at me, strangely giving me a sense of comfort.

"I cant wait till you meet my cat" Jack said.

"You have a cat?" I asked.

"Two cats acually, and a dog, along with bearded dragon lizard" Daniel said.

"Aww, i cant wait" i smiled.

After a few minutes of talking as we drove i come to find out that these boys are even crazier than Freya, and thats saying something.

Jonah pressed something on the radio and a familiar tune came on.

"Were did you come from
Were did you go
Were did you come from
Cotton eye joe"