#33

Evie Pov
I grumbled as i felt someone shaking me slightly.

"Mm, five more minutes..." i turned over.

"Evie wake up, Rick's making waffles" I heard Freya say, she calls my dad by his name since she is around so often.

I shot up to a sitting position on my bed looking around the now sunlit room.

No nightmares.

"I slept through the night..." i barely said almost unable to belive it.

"What?" Freya asked, clearly not hearing me.

"I slept through the night!" A larg grin on my face and i jumped out of bed.

"I know! Rick's making waffles specifically for that reason" Freya smiled.

I jumped into her, wrapping my arms around her. Gabbie's spell on my necklace worked, it worked and now i dont have to worry about awful nightmares every night.

I can finally feel somewhat normal again.

"I going to change now, I'll be out in a minute" i told Freya and went to grab some clothes as she left the room.

I got dressed and ran out to the kitchen, the smell of waffles permeated the room.

"Goodmorning Evie, sleep well?" My dad smiled at me.

"Better than ever" i sighed and sat down in between Allen and Freya.

"So did the psychologist actually help?" Allen asked.

"No" i told him "no someone else helped me."

"Who?" Dad asked as he set a waffle on my plate, it practically took up the entire plate.

"Uh, just, a new friend" i answered.

"Well if this continues, i will cancel your psychologist appointment and you wont have to go anymore" Dad smiled at me.

"Thank you" i sighed in relief.

"Hey your wearing mom's necklace" Allen pointed at it.

"Oh yea, i thought i should" i began to put syrup on my waffle.

"It looks pretty on you" Freya complemented.

"Thanks" i smiled and ate my waffle.

~later today~
"Okay we need to make this more challenging for you" Freya huffed.

We were currently in the horse feild and i was practicing my archery, Athena is upset i wont ride her.

Then Freya comes up to me with Athena all saddled up and i squinted my eyes at her.

What is she planning?

"Get on, im making this more challenging, jump over the obstacles and shoot as your in the air, i have the targets set up" Freya said.

"Wow, you really want to see me miss just one shot dont you" i laughed.

"No" Freya said defensively "im just trying to make it less easy."

"If thats even possible" she laughed.

I rolled my eyes and pulled myself onto Athena, grabbing the reins and my bow ready.

I tapped Athena's side and she broke into a run as the first obstacle came up.

I got an arrow ready and held the bow up as Athena jumped and i aimed at the target, releasing my arrow and Athena landed back down.

I stopped her and looked at Freya who stood next to the target with her mouth dropped.

Looks like i hit it.