#4

Evie Pov
I stepped out the door, feeling the slight breeze hit my face and the smell of trees filled my nose.

I walked out to the horse feild, seeing Athena, my horse. Jaguar, Allen's horse, his was all black. Then my dads horse Miley, she was a painted horse, he named her after my mom.

My horse Athena, was absolutely beautiful, she was a little stinker, she almost seems to understand human feelings and is sorta like an emotional support horse.

"Athena!" I yelled out to her as i opened up the fence to walk in.

Her head perked up from the grass and she came galloping over to me as i smiled.

As she got up to me i put my hands in the air.

"Up" i said and Athen kicked off of the ground, kicking her front legs in the air before landing back down as i laughed.

I taught her to do that a couple years ago when we were practicing jumps.

"Wanna go for a ride!" I asked her as she let out a happy snort.

I saddled her up and walked her out of the feild, closing the fence and hopped on her back.

"Lets go!" I grabbed the reins and Athena let out a whinee.

(I dont know how to spell it if its wrong)

She took off twards the tree line as i held on, feeling the wind in my face and the familiar rush of adrenaline.

Athenas hooves pounded on the ground as we went through the trail.

The trail was about four miles, it leads back to town, this hole patch of woods is surround by buildings.

After a few miles we stopped and i hopped off of her, grabbing my sketchbook from the saddle holster.

I tied Athena up to a tree and she huffed stubbornly just like every other time.

"I will be back later, dont worry" i said as i pet her head down her nose.

I walked away through the woods, going to my favorite spot.

When i finally got their a few minutes later i saw the familiar opening, a piece of land were there was a cute little concrete bench, and the trees circled around the big space of land.

I sat down at the bench and opened up my sketchbook and took out a pencil and began to finish the drawing i started of Athena.

The air was silent, only the sound of my pencil moving on the paper.

Then another sound, like a growling from off in the distance, and some sort of struggle and...hissing?

Then the sound of running, fast running, and the frantic russling of leaves and crunching of sticks.