#12

Evie Pov
I sat on the bus headed to school, i had yet another nightmare last night, it was the sane as last time.

Yesterday is still on my mind as i stare at the tattoo on my wrist, the moonlight shining on it as i listened to the bus radio playing.

"And we are deeply saddened to have to report yet another mysterious death, a Highschool math teacher was killed in her classroom after hours" the man began to say.

I groaned softly pulling my hood further over my head, putting my face in my knees.

Just another reminder of last night...

Her body must have been found not to long ago, the boys couldn't report it because that would be suspicious so they must have left her for the staff to find.

I am sad about it, i really am, just because i hate the subject and just suck math doesn't mean i didn't like her.

She was a nice woman, she always tried her hardest to help all of her students and she dies like this, she didn't deserve it.

The bus pulled up to the school and i got off and looked around for my Scottish best friend.

Then i heard her, she sounded angry, like she was yelling at someone.

I walked down the sidewalk infront of the school, passing a bunch of students walking by.

Then i saw her, Freya was yelling at a guy, he was also a senior, neither of us like him.

She held up a smushed up Starbucks drink in his face as she yelled at him.

"You see what you did you bastard!" She yelled at him before throwing the drink at his chest as the remains of the drink were now all over him.

Then she pointed in his face, swearing at him and insulting him in every way, her accent making her a bit more intimidating, as his face was pure surprise and shock.

I had to force myself not to laugh at the situation infront of me.

"That was payback" she said before turning away from him dramatically and walked twards me with her head held high and she was covered in her drink.

"Let me guess, he made you spill you drink on yourself" i said and she rolled her eyes.

"That boy is getting on my last nerve" Freya gritted her teeth.

"I think he's on everyone's last nerve, twelve years of school with him is like torture" i said and she laughed as we began to walk twards the doors.

"Soooo" Freya said and i groaned, she was gonna ask me about the party, when ever there's an event like that she will do that.

"What do you think about the party on Saturday?" She nudged my arm.

"I still dont know, a lot has been going on lately and i dont think i can" is told her, recalling the past few days.

"Is it that boy i saw you with the other day?" She asked "That Corbyn?"

"Uh, no..." i said and she stopped infront of me, giving me 'the look', that lets me know that she knows im lying.

"It is isnt it? Has he done something to you?" She asked, pointing at me.

"No" i said quickly, i didn't want her to think he has done something when he hasn't.

"No, its just..." i sighed "i dont want to talk about it, alright?" I said.

Freya seemed hesitant but i gave her a look, telling her to drop it and her face fell, giving up.