#5

Corbyn Pov
"GO! HURRY!" Jonah said as we were all running up stairs outside of a very tall building.

Once we got to the top, we were on the roof. We ran across, leaping of the edge, jumping to the other roof of a building.

Our eyes glowing in order to see in the pitch dark sky as i heard Jessie, Emma and Andre behind us.

Jonah was in front of us, leading the way as an alfa should.

I was behind all of the boys, i had faltered back by accident.

The boys all jumped up to a higher building and i was running to catch up.

Daniel and Jonah leand over the edge, Daniel's glowing yellow eyes and Jonah's alfa red ones shining.

"Come on!" They yelled, holding their arms out to grab me.

I got to the edge and jumped up and grabbed their hands with my feet planted on the side on the building and they through me over them with their werewolf strength.

I landed on the roof with a roll before getting back to my feet and running again, now with all of the boys.

We jumped to another roof, my legs starting to burn.

Jessie, Emma and Andre wont give up easily so we need to find a place to hide, then get back to the house.

(The boys still live in the Why Dont We house in the story)

We started to create a good distance between us and them as we continued to jump from building to building down the streets of LA.

"Stop" Jonah said and we all stopped behind him.

"Follow me" he said and jumped down to the wall of another building, grabbing the bar from the stairs on the side and swung himself over onto the platform of stairs with a sudden clank.

We all began jumping down and doing the same, Zach came down last.

Jonah and the rest of us made our way down the metal stair cases quietly.

Once we were down all the way, the street we were on was completely deserted and Jonah went out into the rode as we followed.

He then pulled up a man hole cover and looked down into the sewer below it.

"We have to go down here, they cant track our scent down here" Jonah said.

We all nodded reluctantly and Jack hopped down first, then Zach, then Daniel.

Then i hopped down, my feet hitting the gross sewer water and the awful stench of fecies hit my enhanced nose making me gag.

Jonah hopped down last, closing up the man hole cover and put a finger to his lips to silence us as he listened.

We all used our werewolf hearing, to know when Jessie, Emma, and Andre have passed.

A few moments later i heard the faint sound of their feet pounding against the surface of the roof tops, passing right over us.

We waited in silence, just to let them get far enough.

"Okay, i think the coast is clear" i said and Jonah nodded, then climbed up the ladder and opened up the man hole cover and we all climbed out.

I looked up at the full moon, we all learned controll years ago, but what happened on my first full moon still haunts me...

"Lets get home now" Jonah said.

We all nodded and ran down the street with our enhanced speed, not as fast as vampire's but very fast.

Once we got back to the house we all headed inside.