#20

Hey guys! Im happy that i am able to update today, online school is stressful😤

Evie Pov
Corbyn glanced over at me as i kept my eyes trained on the passing buildings and people.

Im sure he could sense my uneasiness, he seems to sense every emotion i am feeling.

"So the party is coming up on Saturday and we also have Halloween on Friday, are you excited?" Corbyn asked, trying to lighten my mood.

"Well Halloween i guess i am excited, but the party, eh not so much" i said.

"Hey dont worry, the party will be great and the boys, Gabbie, Tate and i will make sure of it" Corbyn waved it off.

"And your spending Halloween with us too" he quickly said.

"No-" i tried to protest but Corbyn cut me off.

"Ah" he raised his hand up.

"But i-" i tried again.

"Shhhh" Corbyn hushed "your spending Halloween with us and thats that, and your friend Freya is free to join us."

"Fine" i huffed in annoyance, but couldn't help the small smile that etched upon my lips.

"Although i dont understand why she doesn't seem to like me all that much" Corbyn said.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"Well mabey because the first time she saw you, you had a hold of my arm amd looked very threatening like you were going to hurt me" i told him.

Realization washed over his face as he recalled the morning at the school that was only a mere couple of days ago.

Its astonishing how far we have come on a matter of days, and how my opinions changed twards him so quickly.

"Oh...now i get it" Corbyn sighed "but i will get her to like me, i swear" he pointed at me, causing a giggle to escape my lips.

"Just like i did you" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"Alright wolf boy" i said and Corbyn's eyes widened as he stared at me, a mixture of humor and shock on his face as he laughed.

"See, i already got a nick name" he smiled in victory and i gaped at him, unable to find words as i simply shook my head.

"So your album is coming out soon righ?" I asked.

"Yes it is, were working on some music videos now" Corbyn said.

"Can i hear a song?" I asked hopeful i could hear it before it came out and wouldn't have to wait.

"No" Corbyn laughed "you have to wait."

"Oh come on, i mean i am a patient person but i want to know now" i complained.

"Im sorry but its still a no" He laughed and i huffed and rolled my eyes in a playful manner.

A few minutes later we pulled up in front of my house and Corbyn turned to me with a more serious look.

"Look, everything we just told you, you cant tell anyone" Corbyn said, i nodded.

I dont want my dad to know anyway, yet atleast, i dont know how he would react, i am still trying to process this.

"Ya no problem, my family doesn't believe in the supernatural, and i didn't either untill you showed up" i said.

Corbyn's serious expression softened a bit and nodded with a deep sigh.

"You really didn't believe in the supernatural? You were attacked by a werewolf and you threw him away by hitting him, if that doesn't scream supernatural i dont know what does" Corbyn laughed a bit.