#34

Evie Pov
There were bodies everywhere, some people grinding on each other making me uncomfortable.

People were drinking which isn't surprising for a Highschool party.

The music was loud, it made the ground shake under my feet and there were bright color changing lights on the ceiling.

"Lets dance!" Freya increased the volume of her voice so i could hear her over the music.

"I wanna dance!" Gabbie came up next to us.

"Count me in" Tate came up the other side.

All three of them then looked at me, waiting for my approval.

"Ugh, fine" i gave in and was immediately dragged out to were people were dancing.

I danced slightly, moving my body to the beat of the music, trying to avoid the drunk men who kept moving a little to close for comfort.

"Were are the boys?" I asked, making my voice louder to hear.

"I think they went to get a drink" Gabbie responded.

"Well not Zach, he doesn't drink" Tate laughed.

"Sounds like him, neither do i" i said.

A bit later i was sitting on a sofa as Gabbie, Tate and Freya danced a bit infront of me.

The guys came to join us a few minutes ago, none of them drunk like the other guys here.

But werewolf's cant exactly get drunk so i wont have to worry.

Then a familiar tune came on and i smiled, Mi Gente, one of my favorite songs.

I looked to see Zach and Jack start shimmy walking twards each other.

Freya came up to me with a grin on her face.

"C'mon, this is one of your favorite songs!" She took my hand.

I rolled my eyes but stood up and joined the dancing that they were doing.

Zach and Jack were having a mini dance off as Daniel was cheering them on.

Corbyn came dancing up to me, a large smile plastered on his lips.

Jonah had his phone out video tapping, he turned the camera in Corbyn and i's direction and i did a little dance for him, making him laugh.

I looked at Freya when the song sang 'La la la la la' and she wiped her pony tail around.

Zach and Jack were getting serious with their dance battle and i couldn't tell who was wining.

The song kept playing and i faced Corbyn as it went 'freeze' and we both froze in a goffy position.

We froze each time before dancing again.

Corbyn took my hands and danced with me while swaying are arms.

A bit after the song was over Corbyn had left with Jonah to get another drink and i was just returning from the bathroom, actually having fun at a party for the first time in my life.

I was trying to find one of the girls or the boy's but it was hard through the crowd.

"Hey babe" i heard the snarky, sadistic voice of the asshole i once dated.