17.5

"I want you," he mumbles, huskily into your ear.

*WARNING* This chapter is completely mature content! If you'd like to skip it or just not read it you can!!

Levi slowly peeled your shirt from your body, followed by him unclasping your bra. You could feel the cold air hit your skin. Levi moved his lips down the side of your collarbone and into the crook of your neck. He continued to move down to your collarbone until he reached the base of your right nipple.

You felt his warm hand trail up your stomach and to your left nipple. He pinched and twisted which caused you to gasp quietly. You could feel him smirk against your skin as his wet tongue started circling your areola. Levi teased you by randomly flicking his tongue onto your nipple. You moved your fingertips up his arm, tugging at his shirt.

"Levi," you say, which sounded more like a moan. He looks up at you with his piercing grey eyes as he continues to lick your nipple. You tug more on his shirt which he quickly removes and goes back to torturing your nipples.

You feel his teeth bite down on your right nipple as he pinches your left one harder. You start to claw at his muscular back, between his shoulder blades. He suddenly bites harder, which causes you to release a moan and dig your nails into his back. You move one of your hands up to his head so you can tug on his hair. He moves his mouth to the skin beside your breast. He gently starts sucking and biting at the flesh. His hands slide down your torso and to the top of your pants.

Your skin starts to become sensitive from his sucking and you pull his hair, signally him to stop. He kisses the spot and then moves up to your lips which engages a passionate kiss. You loved the feeling of his lips on yours. You felt his tongue dance on your bottom lip. You part your lips, giving his tongue access to your mouth. You pulled at his hair as your tongues moved in sync. You could feel him slowly start to take off your pants and panties.

"Do you want me to keep going?" Levi questions you as he breaks the kiss. His eyes stare into your E/Ced ones. "Well, you have to finish what you started," you answer him with a small smile. Levi continues to kiss your swollen lips as you feel two of his fingers slide into your vagina. You moan through the kiss as he slowly moves his fingers back and forth. His thumb moves up to your erect clitoris as he slowly starts to move his fingers faster.

You start to squirm and move your hips at the sensation of him rubbing your clitoris. You throw your head back in pleasure, breaking the kiss between you. Levi goes back to kissing your neck, keeping his eyes on your face. You bite your bottom lip to stop yourself from moaning when he adds a third finger. He moves his other hand up to your chin and pulls your lip out from under your teeth.

"Moan," he says softly into your ear which immediately causes a loud moan to escape from your lips. Levi licks down from your neck. He takes his thumb off of your clit and replaces it with his tongue. He sucks on it gently, causing you to arch your back. You can feel yourself becoming consumed in the pleasure that Levi is giving you and you start to get a strong feeling in your stomach.

"Levi," you pant out. You close your eyes and grip the bedsheets as you feel an orgasm coming. Levi immediately takes his fingers out of your vagina and gives your clit one last lick. You look at him in confusion as he licks his wet fingers.

He quickly takes off his pants and underwear. He plays with a piece of your hair, and you could feel the tip of his penis at your entrance.
"Y/N." His voice was raspy and full of lust. You wrap your arms around his neck. Levi looks into your eyes and then kisses your forehead. "I love you, Levi Ackerman," you say softly. "I love you too, Y/N L/N," he says back to you.

He slowly pushes his penis into your vagina, allowing you to adjust to him. You wince at the slight pain of how large he is. Once his whole shaft is inside you he doesn't move.

"Tell me when," he mumbles. "I don't want to hurt you." You feel your face get hot as his words hit your ears. You wait for a minute, allowing all of the pain to go away and then you nod. He grabs your hips and starts to move in and out of you. You tightened your arms around his neck and couldn't help but moan into his neck.

Levi continues to pick up his pace and moves your hips back and forth with his, making his penis go further inside of you. You started to bite and suck on his neck, leaving a similar mark that he had left on your breast.

A familiar feeling returns to your stomach as your hips grind against his. Pleasure starts to overwhelm you as you leave your face buried into his neck. You can smell the muskiness of his scent, and also a hint of black tea. His scent makes you feel safe and at peace as he pleasures you.

He pulls out of you and rolls over so he's lying beside you. You feel a tick mark of irritation appear on his forehead as this is the second time he's gotten you so close to your orgasm. You quickly get on top of him.

"You're such a tease," you purred angrily. You sink onto his cock, causing a small moan to escape his lips. You can tell that he's close as well. You feel his warm hands on your hips and he directs your movements. One of his hands moves behind you and he smacks your ass, surprising you.

You lean down and press your forehead against his. You can feel the fire pooling into your abdomen again. You notice Levi starts to shake under you. You watch him dig the back of his head into the mattress in pleasure. You smile at his reaction and continue to move your hips faster. You never thought you would have any power over Levi and right now, you did, and you loved it. You move your fingers down to your clit and start rubbing it.

"Fuck," you hear Levi grunt. You smile at an idea you have. You get off of him and move so you're sitting on his chest. You turn around so your back is facing him, you then lean down and start licking the tip of his penis. His cum tasted slightly bitter, almost like the black tea he enjoys drinking.

You swirled your tongue around his penis as you began to suck on the tip. He starts to shake once again as you start stroking.

"Y/N, please," Levi panted, losing all of his control. You continued to lick, suck, and occasionally bite as he moaned behind you. You could feel cum dripping out of your vagina as you got him closer to cumming.

You continued to pleasure him until you felt a hot liquid enter your mouth, followed by the moans of Levi. You quickly swallow his cum and then sit up. You get off of Levi and then lay next to him. He wraps his arms around your waist and buries his face into your neck.

"We should do this again sometime," you say to him in a playful voice.

"You're such a brat," Levi says back to you. You smile at his words and wrap your arm around his neck, enjoying the warms of his body against yours.