Chapter 27

*Trigger warning. 18+ years

20 hours- 7:30am
Kami POV

I think I see sunlight. I haven't seen sunlight in awhile. Ugh, "fuck." I hear my voice crack but I hear it out loud. My head is throbbing. I move my legs and they are actually moving.

I slowly stretch my legs and arms. I gingerly sit up to look at my surroundings. I have to squeeze my head to steady it from the dizziness. I'm in a bedroom but I'm not sure where. I'm not wearing the same clothes I remember putting on last. I'm in a red gown. It fits loosely on my hips and breasts. The sleeves are long and lace. It's hideous and itchy.

Think Kami. What do you remember. It comes in and out like a screeching train wreck. Fuck my head.

"We are going home Kami. Don't worry I will take care of you." I hear Alan's voice as he rubs my leg "Mmmh Adam..." I moan in pain trying to call out to Adam. "Are you fucking serious? After everything I've done for us to be together you still say HIS name!" He rubs my leg again shaking his head. He is in driver seat but I think we are stopped. I'm in the passenger seat. "Oh, I'm sorry sweetie I didn't mean to yell at you... I just want us to be happy. We are going to be happy okay. We are going home to our house upstate. Do you remember me telling you about it? No one will bug us there. Okay... okay... this may hurt but one more." I feel a needle press into my arm as I drift back off to sleep.

I breath heavy....trying to grasp my reality. Alan knocked me out and then drugged me and brought me to his family's house. This can't be right. He wouldn't do something like that. I get off the bed and tip toe quietly to look out the window and all I see are trees. I try to raise the window thinking of an exit strategy but it doesn't budge.

I touch the back of my head and feel dry blood. I'm sure I have a concussion. Whatever he drugged me with is leaving my system but I can still feel the affects because my limbs feel like they are moving in slow motion.

Fuck. I hear footsteps. I lay back down in the exact same position I woke up in. And hear the door unlock.

"There she is. I missed you" I hear Alan's voice, it's scratchier than normal.

"Are you waking up yet sweetie I brought you something to eat and drink." I hear him sit whatever it is on an end table. The side of the bed sinks in as he sits next to me. "Do you like your dress? I wanted you to be wearing it for our special day."

I feel him rub my leg and I feel his hot breath as he is inching closer to my face and then his lips graze mine. I immediately smack him across the face and shoot my eyes open. I'm well aware that my little bit of strength is gone and that smack had zero affect on him.

"Oh feisty. I always liked the fight in you."

I crawl myself up to the head of the bed trying to put distance between us. His eyes are dark and frightening. His hair is in a mess and his clothes are torn and dirty. He rinks. This can't be Alan that I've worked with for a year. Put-together business associate, suit and tie Alan?

"I wanted you to be awake for this next part." His eyes are wandering down my body and I've never felt more disgusted.... and scared.

He grabs my foot to pull me toward him.
"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" I whimper. Sounding way more weak than I wanted it to.