Chapter Twenty Five

Monday arrived and it's Christmas Eve. My favorite holiday is finally here and I wake up with the warm feeling of Shaun's arms around me. I look over my shoulder and my usual playful personality comes back as I turn to lay on my back. His arm lays heavy on my belly now and I poke my pinkie at his nose. He moves his head and furrows his brow. I giggle and play with his ear.

Shaun groans and moves his arm under the pillow now as he turns his head to the other side. I giggle and move closer to his back as I run my hand on his back and I am able to quickly blow his ear.

"Mmm. Three more minutes."

"Why?"

"Because I need my beauty sleep."

"That's not true. I don't see the difference."

He's silent and I go closer so I can kiss his cheek. As I snuggle my lips on his cheeks, I playfully run my hand under his armpit to tickle him and he jumps. His eyes are half way open now as he turns his head to look at me. I can see a hint of a smile as he says, "Like mother like daughter."

"This rascal is a bad influence for me," I say as I put a hand on my growling belly. Shaun chuckles and says, "What time is it, Viv?"

I slowly turn around to look at my phone and say, "It's two in the afternoon."

Shaun sits up quickly with wide eyes. "Two in the afternoon?!" I laugh loudly and watch as he realizes my joke. He does a sigh and runs a hand down his face. "Gosh. This is going to cost you big time."

Before I can react, he hugs me tight and starts tickling me. I laugh loudly and squirm under his hold. He starts putting kisses all over my face and I playfully say, "Ew. Ew. No more kissing, you dog!"

"Dog?! You called me a dog?!" He buries his face in my neck and I giggle at the tickling sensation to it. Then my stomach suddenly growls loudly, and Shaun pulls away from my neck to look at my stomach. He smirks while putting a hand on my belly. "I can tell she's awake. Cheesecake and pickles wasn't enough for her."

I chuckle at this and run a hand down my belly. "She's a lot like her father in that aspect."

Shaun's eyes grow wide and I giggle as he starts to snuggle his face in my neck again. My stomach growls furiously now and Shaun feels a hungry jab at his hand while my stomach does another hollow rumble. Shaun pulls away from me and says, "Okay. She's demanding now. Let's get you fed." He helps me get out of bed and we walk to the kitchen. I crank up Christmas music and help out Shaun in making our breakfast.

At last, the starving rumbles calm down at the end of breakfast and Shaun gets dressed in his uniform for work. I smile at the way he has shaved and fixed his hair. "So handsome for work. Why don't you dress up like that here?"

Shaun gives me a smirk and comes over to kiss my neck. His whisper is low and sends shivers down my spine as he says, "If you want, I'll dress up like this everyday for you, my love." I give him a warm kiss and smile against his lips.

"What do you want for Christmas, Shaun?" I say to him as I get up from the table to pack my things.

Shaun looks at my belly and warmly says, "I want to hold her already...."

"Not just yet," I say to him. "But soon you will." I rub my stomach at a strong jab from her and say, "She can't wait to meet you, too."

Shaun stays quiet and I can see a hint of hesitation in his expression. I continue on to pack up until I hear him say, "Vivica? What if we...or you and the baby come here? I could make room here. Actually, It's not that bad here. The rent is good and easy until I get a good house for us."