3. how can i help you?

Tonks was out in Diagon Alley to go and buy some supplies and Fel was laying on the grass in the backyard when she felt the wind like it was pushing her. She heard melodic whispers and she sat up. Furrowing her eyebrows she stood up and followed the sound.

          She had her wand on her waistband and she arrived at the Leaky Cauldron

She had her wand on her waistband and she arrived at the Leaky Cauldron. Furrowing her eyebrows she went inside and as if fate was protecting her no one really noticed her go inside. She walked to the back door and was greeted by a brick wall.

Sighing she grabbed her wand and instinctively tapped a few pieces and it opened to the alley. She walked no one really was there because most wizards and witches were at the World Cup. She was walking around when she found herself in Flourish and Blotts.

Walking inside, the person nodded at her but didn't really say anything. She climbed up the stairs and she gasped. A memory filling her head like she was supposed to see that right now;

--

Memory...

The eleven year old Fel walked to the Classical section of the bookstore and heard a mumble. She tilted her head and smiled, she saw a blonde girl holding Cinderella and The Adventures of Pooh Bear in both hands.

She walked to her and tapped her shoulder, "You look like you need some help." Fel said. The blonde smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I'm just conflicted on which to read." She said. Fel grabbed Cinderella, "You don't wanna read this, very cliché. How about Pooh Bear instead." She said, she was a bit biased but her new friend didn't need to know that.

The blonde pursed her lips and smiled, "Okay. I'll get this one." She said. Fel smiled and grabbed her own copy, "I'll get myself a copy too so we can read together." She said. They laughed and nodded, "I'm Felicity." She said. The other girl smiled, "I'm Maria."

They both walked down the stairs but at the bottom step ran a boy with messy black hair and glasses. "Look where you're going James!" yelled an older man. The boy didn't see Fel, he bumped into her and they fell.

"Oww. Merlin, I'm sorry!" the boy apologized. Fel laughed and shook her head, "No worries. Its fine, its not like I broke a bone or something." She said.