25. the future.

"Are you sure you don't need me there?" Felicity asked Sirius as they walked out of the Lupin household

"Are you sure you don't need me there?" Felicity asked Sirius as they walked out of the Lupin household. The Black laughed and cupped her cheeks, "I'm pretty sure Fel. Don't worry I'll pick you up when he's back to himself." He said.

Fel pouted and he smiled, "I'll be fine. I'll be back." He said. The memories of that night flashed in her head and she shook her head. Sirius sighed, "Listen, its just a few hours. I can't have Moony smelling you alright?" he said as he rubbed her arms.

Felicity nodded and pulled him into a kiss. He smiled but pulled away, "I have to go. But don't worry alright." He said. The woman hesitantly nodded and watched him go and change into Padfoot. The dog barked at her and ran to the woods.

The woman walked back inside and Tonks smiled at her. "They're gonna be fine. They always are." She said. Fel smiled and nodded, "Okay." She said.

--

The sun was slowly rising and Fel sighed, she sat at the window sill and placed her chin on her knees. She heard the door open, she immediately stood up and saw Sirius standing there. She ran to him and cupped his cheeks.

She turned his face around and the man chuckled, "See totally fine." Tonks said behind her. She turned and smiled at her. She turned back to Sirius, "Come on. Moony's waiting." He said. Fel looked at Tonks and the woman nodded, "Go. Just make sure you three are back before the sun officially rises." She said.

The two nodded and they walked out of the house towards the forests. Fel gripped Sirius hand as she hummed. Sirius looked at her lovingly and smiled.

They reached where Remus sat on the ground, him fully clothed and leaning on a tree. Sirius pulled her closer, "Rem." She muttered. The werewolf looked at her and sent her a smile. "Nice to see you're still awake." He said.

Sirius laughed and pulled her to sit on his lap. "I told you she won't sleep." He said. The woman smiled and looked at her friend. Remus smiled at her, "You shouldn't have worried, me and Sirius have done this millions of times." He said.

The memory of when Sirius and Remus fought flashed in her head. She sighed and leaned to Sirius as she looked at the rising sun. The men watched with her, the only thing they could hear was the wind blowing.

"Tonks is pregnant." Remus said. Fel gasped and looked at him. Sirius smiled at his best mate and chuckled, "Who knew it would be Remus next huh." He whispered. Fel sighed and looked at the wolf, he was looking at the sky.

"Rem... What's wrong?" She asked. The man sighed, "I don't- I- I don't think I could..." he said. The woman moved from Sirius' lap and crawled near her friend. "Hey. What are you thinking?" she asked. Remus looked at her, "What if this... What if this problem gets passed to the child?" he asked.

Sirius watched his friend as Fel grabbed his hands, "Then you teach the child how to deal with it. How to live with it." She said. Remus shook his head, "No child should have that." He said. Fel gripped his hand, "Yes and I know you think that Tonks will hate you for it." She said.

The man looked at his friend shocked as she said what was in his head, "I also know you think leaving would be better." She said. Sirius shuffled as he watched, Remus looked down and sighed.

"But no child deserves to be left by their own father. Especially the one that can help them if they will turn into a puppy every month." She said with a small smile. The man looked at her and smiled, "Thank you Fel." He said.

The woman smiled and nodded, "Its what I do. I actually can't imagine you two living life without me." She joked. The men laughed but nodded. They watched the sun rise and Sirius played with her fingers.

Remus glanced and smiled, "What about you two?" he asked. Fel hummed, "What about us?" she asked. Remus let out a chuckle, "When are you gonna tie the knot?" he asked. The woman licked her lips and was about to answer when Remus cut her off.

"I mean its been years and you both deserve happiness as well. Pop a little Fel and Sirius." He said. He looked at Sirius who was smiling at his best mate. 

Fel let out a laugh and bit her lip and the men looked at her

She bit her lip, "I don't know. With this war, I don't know." She whispered. Sirius pursed his lips and looked at Remus.

Unbeknownst to Felicity, Sirius was actually already planning to propose to her after the war blew off. He gripped her hand and he sighed, if only Fel knew how much Sirius wanted to marry her. But he knew she wasn't ready, especially waking up after years from a sleeping curse.