22. a promise.

The next morning everyone was helping with the upcoming wedding of Bill and Fleur. Fel was helping the twins and a few of Athena's friends with the tables outside. Just then she heard a bark, she turned and saw Padfoot chasing Moony around.

"Sirius! Stop it!" the werewolf yelled as he gripped the table cloths to his chest. 

She rolled her eyes but smiled and the twins laughed. "Are they really this chaotic?" Fred asked. The woman laughed harder and nodded, "Yes they are. Though watch this." She said.

She whipped out her wand and pointed it at the running dog. She muttered the reverse spell for the animagus spell. Then and there Sirius changed back to his human form and he stopped. He was on the ground with all fours, everyone laughed and he stood up, dusted himself and looked at Fel with a glare.

 He was on the ground with all fours, everyone laughed and he stood up, dusted himself and looked at Fel with a glare

The woman wiggled her fingers and smirked, "You're gonna pay for that Fel." He said. He started running towards her and she threw the napkins at the twins. They ran after each other laughing when they heard Molly scream, "Athena!"

Fel stopped and Sirius bumped to her. They rushed inside and saw Athena faint. She watched as Peter carried the girl. She sighed and shook her head, she looked at Cassie who was shaking her head as well.

"What happened?" Fel asked. The girl looked at her, "Its probably her connection with Draco. She feels what he feels, maybe something happened." The girl answered her with a sigh.

The Evans furrowed her eyebrows and was about to ask something when Wanda called her. She walked to the sitting room where Sirius and Remus sat. She sat next to Sirius who smiled at her, "You okay?" the man asked.

The woman nodded then looked at them, "Umm, you both didn't tell me where Maria is?" she asked. The pair froze and Fel looked at them expectantly. "Fel..." Remus started. The woman licked her lips, "What?" she asked.

Sirius grabbed her hands, "Maria, she, she passed away." He said. Fel's heart broke and she gasped, she stood up shaking her head. A few people entered but stopped when they saw the woman near in tears. "No. She isn't, that's why she moved back to America. She was safe with Howard and Tony." She said as she shook her head.

Sirius stood up walking to her but the woman already turned around and ran out of the Burrow. She reached the field and crashed on her knees. She let out a scream and a few birds flew away. Tears fell down her cheeks, "NO! You were supposed to be safe! You were supposed to keep Tony safe and-" she cut herself off and covered her mouth.

Shaking her head, she looked up the sky and closed her eyes. As she did, memories of her and Maria flashed in her head. "I promise Maria, I'll keep them both safe. Tony and Athena. I promise, with my life. I'll be there for them like you were with me." She whispered.

A hand touched her shoulder, she turned and saw Sirius.