7. i was there.

Tonks and Fel arrived at a familiar house, "I think I know this place." Fel muttered. Tonks smiled and knocked on the door. In a few minutes there in front of them was Leigh Calder Poole. She smiled at Tonks but froze when she saw Fel.

"Felicity?" she asked in shock. The woman tilted her head and then it clicked, "Leigh..." she muttered. The girls smiled at each other and hugged. Tonks chuckled, "I'm sorry it took sometime. I just had to make sure she remembers you completely." She said.

Leigh pulled back and looked at the two women. "Come in." she said. As they did Leigh sighed, "You mean you don't remember?" she asked. Fel smiled sadly, "Some parts I'm starting to remember. Just a lot of fuzzy moments." She said.

The red head hummed, "Well then I'll help as much as I can." She said. They smiled at each other and Tonks clapped, "Goodie! Well I gotta go. I'm needed at Hogwarts to check on the last task." She said.

          She looked at Fel who smiled at her, "Go

She looked at Fel who smiled at her, "Go. I'll be here and I won't wander I promise." She said. Tonks laughed and nodded, "Okay. I'll see you later Leigh." She said. The woman nodded, the two were left and they smiled at each other.

"Come on, tell me what you remember so far." Leigh said. Fel beamed and they walked to the kitchen to talk about her memories.

--

Ultron's bots flew all over the place, students were guided out of the place while Athena's friends were trapped in a golden dust bubble. The moment Athena disappeared they banged on the shield while the team hit the robots.

"I bet you didn't expect this huh?" Peter asked Sirius who laughed at the boy and nodded. He threw a spell at a robot. "Yes I did not." He said. Remus was with Scott and Rhodey when he hit a spell at a robot who tried to hit Severus.

The potions master looked at him and they nodded at each other. They heard a yell, Remus looked and saw Sirius on the ground. He rushed to his best mate and crouched down, "Cover me!" he yelled. Just then a purple haired woman appeared and hit multiple robots.

Remus looked and saw Tonks, she smiled at him, "Go fix him up!" she yelled. Remus nodded and tried to fix Sirius. Before another wave the robots fell and they knew Athena destroyed Ultron. "Well that was a rush." Peter said as he landed next to Remus.

He was still muttering some spells until Madam Pompfrey appeared and levitated him inside. Remus sighed as he sunk on the ground. Tonks crouched down in front of him, "Hey." She breathed out. The man looked up and sighed, "She's gonna kill me." He said.

Tonks laughed, but before she could say anything her phone rung. "Leigh?" she asked. Remus looked up with worry, "What? Well have you healed her?" she asked. Remus stood up and Tonks signaled for him to wait.