18. she's really gone.

After that memory, Felicity walked out of Grimmauld after days of being cooped up inside. She walked to the park and smiled as she remembered the night with Sirius. She sat on the bench and looked at the sky. The sunlight beaming in her face and she sighed.

She pulled out the vial that held her memories and she sighed, drank it. She closed her eyes and her memories filled her head.

--

MEMORY....

Felicity and Sirius rushed into the Potter's residence. Remus laughed and shook his head, "Will you two dogs relax." He joked.  

Peter scoffed and Fel jumped in place, "I will not relax when my nephew is about to enter the world

Peter scoffed and Fel jumped in place, "I will not relax when my nephew is about to enter the world." Fel said.

Remus scoffed, "Well why don't you and Sirius get married and have your own kid to welcome

Remus scoffed, "Well why don't you and Sirius get married and have your own kid to welcome." Fel stopped and Sirius froze, Peter let out a laugh. 

She was about to scold him when Molly walked out, "He's here

She was about to scold him when Molly walked out, "He's here." She said with a smile.

James ran out screaming, "I'm a father!" the friends laughed at him and rushed to Peter who jumped with him, Remus was kissed on the cheek and Sirius' hair was ruffled. Fel was pulled to the room and then they stopped in front of the door.

James ran back downstairs and came back with Sirius. The Black laughed at his mate, "What is it James?" he asked. Fel laughed, "Aside from you being excited as a father." Fel teased. James smiled at the couple and breathed in.