19. fight back.

Felicity gasped and gripped her chest, she shook her head and rushed inside Grimmauld. She slammed the door open and slid to the floor. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she felt where the curse hit in her body.

She let out a sob and Sirius came running down the stairs, "Fel..." the woman opened her eyes and she stared at him. "You left." She said. Sirius looked at her confused, "What? What are you talking about Fel?" he asked.

"That night, when I was hit with the curse, you left me." She said as she stood up. Sirius froze remembering that night. "Fel..." he said but the girl shook her head, "Sirius you left." She said as she cried as she covered her face.

The man felt tears on his face, the guilt eating him alive, "I'm sorry Fel, I shouldn't have, I should have listened to you-" he was cut off when she ran to hug him.

The woman sobbed in his arms, she gripped him as she sobbed harder. She looked up and Sirius' heart broke when he saw her breaking down, "Don't be sorry. If you didn't leave you would have died." She said. Sirius shook his head, "No. I should have stayed and protected you-" Fel cut him off, "If you didn't leave they would have killed you and you wouldn't be here right now." She said.

The couple stared at each other as they cried. Remus then walked down the stairs and looked at them. He sighed and rubbed his face, "Please tell me no one did something so idiotic that one of you got hurt." He said with a teasing smile.

"Yeah like what you did when you didn't invite us to your wedding

"Yeah like what you did when you didn't invite us to your wedding." Sirius teased. The man groaned and Fel shook her head.

Fel laughed and wiped her face, "I remember Rem." She said. He looked at her, "Everything, I remember everything, even that night." She said. The men looked at each other and she sighed. They walked to the sitting room and Fel held her head in her hands.

Sirius drew circles on her back while Remus watched her, "I remember the sinking feeling when that curse hit me, I remember what they said before I slipped into that sleep." She said. Sirius shivered when he heard the anger in her voice.

"If I had just fought harder then maybe it wouldn't have happened." She said. She looked up at the men, "Peter would've gotten what he deserved, Remus wouldn't have to be alone, Sirius wouldn't have had to go to Azkaban and I would've-" she cut herself off.

 She looked up at the men, "Peter would've gotten what he deserved, Remus wouldn't have to be alone, Sirius wouldn't have had to go to Azkaban and I would've-" she cut herself off