27. you have to got to stop saving me.

Fel had just walked back inside when Athena said, "The farm's under attack

Fel had just walked back inside when Athena said, "The farm's under attack." She said. Fel looked at Sirius and he sighed. She grabbed a hold of Sirius' hand and they apparated away.

They arrived at the farm, "Go deal with the snakes! I'll go help the team!" Athena yelled. Fel nodded and whipped her wand out. She threw spell after spell until one hit her and her wand was thrown away from her.

She turned and saw Mulciber smirking at her, "Well look at this. Avery was right, still looking the same. Oh what fun we'll have Evans." He barked. The girl scowled and the wizard pointed his wand at her but a spell made him hit the ground.

She turned and saw Sirius looking at her with a furious look. She scowled and went to him to grab her wand which was now in his hand. 

"You have got to stop saving me

"You have got to stop saving me." She grumbled as she threw a spell at one of the Carrows.

Sirius scoffed, "Yes well stop being a damsel then." He said. She turned to him infuriated, "Excuse me." She said. The man sighed and was about to speak when the ground shook, she grabbed Sirius who gripped her waist.

Suddenly it stopped, they turned and saw the Death Eaters tied up by Athena. Fel scoffed and pulled herself away from Sirius. "Fel..." he said. "Don't." she said and walked away. She walked to where Nat and Wanda was, Sirius watched her and groaned.

"That wasn't what I meant." He said loud enough for her to hear it. She scoffed, "Yes well it seemed like I was burden to you. So please enlighten me." She said as she turned to him. The wizards they came with looked at each other.

The couple stared at each other and Sirius sighed as he walked to her. "I didn't meant to offend you." He said. The others were walking back inside with Athena. Fel shook her head, "Yes well that's what I felt." She grumbled.

Sirius cupped her cheeks, "I know you can fend for yourself but I just got you back okay? I don't want to lose you again, especially with those snakes." He said. Fel smiled softly at him, she wrapped her arm around his neck.

"You won't. I'm sorry, there's just so much in my head right now." She said. Sirius nodded and gripped her waist, she leaned in and he chuckled, "If you wanted to kiss me you should have just asked." He teased.

She scoffed and pushed him away, "You ruined the moment jackarse." She said. He laughed and pulled her in a kiss. She smiled but pulled away, she walked away and Sirius groaned, "Such a tease!" he yelled as they walked inside the farm passing Athena and Loki talking.

"Aunt Fel! Uncle Siri!" they heard a little girl yell. They looked and saw little Morgan running to them. 

Fel crouched down, the little girl offered her fingers and the woman chuckled, they did their thing and she picked her up, "Hello little Morg

Fel crouched down, the little girl offered her fingers and the woman chuckled, they did their thing and she picked her up, "Hello little Morg. I'm guessing you missed us?" she asked. The girl nodded and hugged her tight.

She chuckled and then Morgan started wiggling, "I wanna hug Snuffles too." She exclaimed. Fel laughed and put her down. Sirius groaned but picked up the little girl. He tickled her, "Who told you about that name?" he joked.

The girl laughed and pushed his hands away. "Auntie Fel!" she yelled and Felicity gasped. "Morg! That was our secret!" she yelled. The trio laughed and shook their heads. Felicity watched as Sirius played with Morgan.

The woman sighed and Sirius looked at her. The little girl ran to her sister and the man walked to her. She smiled at her boyfriend and flicked his head, "You would be a great father Sirius." She said. Sirius smiled and pulled Fel by the waist, "And you would be an amazing mother." He said.

Fel looked away and nodded, she still didn't know if she could at that point. All she knew was something changed in her.

"Just make sure you're safe Thena. I wanna see you in a pretty white dress like in my dreams okay?" they heard Morgan say. They all looked at the sisters and Fel smiled. She heard a scoff beside her, she glanced and saw Arthur, "Yes well let's hope it will be Fel in a white dress first. Merlin knows how long these two had waited." He joked and the wizards laughed.

Fel looked down and pursed her lips. Sirius looked at her with sad eyes and licked his lips. Tony saw and he furrowed his eyebrows confused. He thought they loved each other but why that reaction?