32. i failed her.

The battle had started and the couples had each other's back

The battle had started and the couples had each other's back. They hit spell after spell at death eaters, people they had met when they were young. An advantage they had was the initial reaction of the snakes towards Fel. They used that until the Lupins stopped.

"Listen we have to go to the north tower-" Fel cut Remus off as she threw a spell behind him. "Don't even say that Remus we all stay together." She said. Tonks looked at her, "Listen, Kingsley's alone there we have to go see." She said as she grunted and the four of them hid behind the wall.

Sirius sighed and nodded, "Go." He said. Fel looked at her and shook her head, "No-" the man cut her off. "They have to check on Kingsley and we have to look after the team." He said. Fel's mind wandered to Tony and she sighed.

"Fine. You two make sure that you get back in one piece." She said. The Lupins smiled and the couples ran away from each other.

"Where is the team?" Fel asked as she casted a patronus at the dementors. Sirius pulled her by the lake and there they blasted the thugs away from Peter and Wanda. They looked at the couple who nodded at them.

They fought with the team and hit all the creatures that passed their ways. That was until the ground shook, Fel gripped Sirius' and they glanced at a sobbing Athena. As the ground settled Sirius walked to her but Fel stayed to fight off the acromantulas that was walking to them.

She didn't notice Fel saying that Severus was gone, she didn't notice Athena say, "It's time." To her father. She then heard the words that made her turn to the girl that she intended to protect, "It was a pleasure. Living my life with all of you." She said.

          Fel started to run to her but then she disappeared

Fel started to run to her but then she disappeared. The woman let out a cry and Sirius grabbed her waist. The woman shook her head, "No." she whispered. Sirius threw spells at the death eaters as he pulled Fel to her chest.

She looked at Tony who glanced at her. 

Both of their eyes filled with tears, she shook her head but Tony sent her a small smile, "I'm sorry

Both of their eyes filled with tears, she shook her head but Tony sent her a small smile, "I'm sorry." She mouthed the man nodded, "Its okay." He answered.

Just then a familiar voice was heard, "Aww what's this? Little Evans breaking down? It seems as though you aren't used to losing people Felicity. You lost everyone, so what's so different now?" he snickered.

Sirius was about to hit him with a spell when Fel pulled him behind her. "Fel." Sirius muttered but the woman glared at the death eater. "Trying to be tough Felicity? It doesn't suit you darling." Mulciber said with a smirk.

The woman shook her head and threw a curse at him. The death eater was stunned but he hit her a spell back. They started dueling and everytime Sirius tried to intervene the woman would throw him away. She grunted as she got the upper hand.

She threw the stunning spell and it hit Mulciber straight in the chest. He froze and collapsed to the floor. 

She walked and snickered, "You're wrong Mulciber I'm not used to losing people but who I am to tell you that? You don't know the feeling and you never will but its something like this

She walked and snickered, "You're wrong Mulciber I'm not used to losing people but who I am to tell you that? You don't know the feeling and you never will but its something like this." She said. She blasted him and he caught on fire and turned to ash.

She gasped and let out a sob. She fell on the floor and Sirius ran to her. He pulled her to his chest, "Its alright. He deserved it." Sirius said. She shook her head, she wasn't crying at the death of the person that tormented her. She cried because of Athena.

She looked at the sky and sobbed, "I failed her. I failed Maria." She cried as she gripped Sirius' shirt. The man kissed her forehead and murmured reassurance but she wouldn't have it. She looked up again, "I'm sorry Maria." She whispered.

" She whispered