6. he's a scumbag

Sirius crashed on the sofa and Tony laughed. Remus shook his head at his best friend and sat on the other couch as he opened his phone to check on updates from Tonks. Sirius then looked up and patted his pants.

He then started to panic and the team watched him. He stood up and was about to cry, he looked at Remus and the werewolf already knew, "I have it here. Relax." He said as he handed the picture back to Sirius. He sighed and gripped it, "I thought I lost it..." he muttered and everyone looked at Remus.

"Moony..." Sirius trailed. The man hummed as he sent a look of, 'I'll tell you all later' to the team. "Do you think, maybe just maybe she's still here..." he said. The scarred man sighed and looked at his best mate.

"I-" he cut himself off, trying not to let anything slip. Sirius looked back at him, Remus sighed, "Yes. There's still hope in me that she's here." He said. Sirius sighed and nodded, "Well I hope you're right. Because Harry deserves to meet his aunt." He said.

Remus' heart broke and sighed. He patted Padfoot's back and pursed his lips. Sirius then laughed and sat on the sofa, "Oh I remember when we first found out about your furry little problem." He said. He then stared at Fel's photo and Remus knew he was remembering.

          He then texted Tonks to keep an eye on Fel, they weren't sure if Sirius remembering affects the woman at all

--

MEMORY...

"You know what's weird?" the blonde boy asked. Sirius hummed as he flipped through a magazine, "Remus." He said. James and the Black boy looked at him confused. Peter sighed, "I mean, haven't you all noticed. Since first year he'll be missing every month. Saying that his mum isn't feeling good. I mean I don't know about you two but that isn't healthy." He said.

James laughed, "Well of course it isn't healthy Pete, she's sick." He said. Peter groaned, "No what I meant was, isn't it a bit weird, after that night he'll say she's fine and we met Hope Lupin last summer right, she seems healthy as a badger." He said.

Sirius looked up and nodded, "You know what James, Peter here has a point." He said. James thought about it and sighed, "So what are you saying that Remus is hiding something?" he asked.