21. first mission back.

The Order had the final meeting in the extraction of Harry. Needless to say Fel was giddy in the idea of meeting her nephew. She gripped Sirius' hand as they listened to Moody and Athena.

"No you're not. You have a big threat stamped on your forehead the same way as Potter's." Moody growled. 

Fel watched as Athena continued to argue, they continued to fight and the woman looked at her hand and how it was interlaced with Sirius

Sirius glanced at her and smiled. She looked up at him, they tuned the meeting out and smiled at each other. Remus watched in the corner of his eyes and smiled at the floor. Tonks looked at him and chuckled, she nudged him and he motioned at the pair.

They were staring at each other and Remus kicked Sirius. He looked and rolled his eyes. Athena then slammed her hand on the table and everyone looked at her. Fel watched the girl as she explained why she needed to go back to Hogwarts.

          Fel looked at her, seeing it in the girl's eyes that she was hiding something

Fel looked at her, seeing it in the girl's eyes that she was hiding something. When everyone was silent she sighed and they looked at her. Fel stared at girl, "I don't have any power or position on speaking up here but, we can always use a little of magic so she won't go as herself." She said.

Sirius smiled at her and Fel grinned at the girl. Fel then glanced at Tonks and Moody who nodded at her. After that they all recalled the plan of extraction and it was about to start.

--

After saying goodbye to the others, Fel walked outside with the rest gripping a broom that Moody gave her. She looked at Remus who helped his now wife that she actually was still cross about with him because they didn't tell her.

Sirius grazed his hand on her waist and she calmed down. They walked to the front where Charlie was standing. Fel sent a smile to the Weasley, "You gonna be okay? This isn't really a dragon so better not fall off your broom." she joked.

" she joked