15. i'm home.

After the whole battle of the Astronomy Tower everyone was at the Hospital Wing. Athena just entered and Tonks just had her outburst.

 Athena just entered and Tonks just had her outburst

"Well I think this is what we need." Arthur said. They all looked at him, "Love." He said.

Harry gripped Ginny's hand and Athena sighed, Sirius looked at the girl and remembered his good friend. He smiled at her and opened his arms. The girl looked like she was about to cry and run to his arms. Remus watched them and smiled, Tonks looked at him and he looked away.

Everyone started to walk out but Harry walked to Remus. Sirius was talking to Athena but actually listened to his best mate and godson. "So how is Aunt Fel really?" Harry whispered. Remus sighed and Sirius' heart was hammering in his chest.

          "Harry, your aunt, she's, she's still having trouble in remembering and me and Tonks aren't sure if she'll ever remember now that Albus is gone and Severus isn't going to make her potion

"Harry, your aunt, she's, she's still having trouble in remembering and me and Tonks aren't sure if she'll ever remember now that Albus is gone and Severus isn't going to make her potion." He said. Sirius gasped and Remus looked at him.

"Sirius." The man shook his head and rushed out. He gripped his wand and apparated away. He landed on the park in front of Grimmauld and he felt the tears flowing down his cheeks. Thundering could be heard and then the rain fell.

Sirius let out a bitter laugh, "It seems the sky is feeling the same sadness as I do." He said. He walked in the rain slowly as the memories flashed in his head, he reached the front door of his house and he leaned his forehead on it.

He let out a sob and shook his head, he pushed opened the door and Kreacher helped him out of the soaking jacket alongside the elf's muttering.