4. they were my friends?

"I'm gonna go to the Cauldron and get some food Fel. Do you wanna come?" Tonks asked with a sly smirk.

Fel groaned, "It won't happy again Tonks

Fel groaned, "It won't happy again Tonks. It was just one time." She said. The purple haired woman laughed, "Just don't wander without me alright?" she said.

Fel nodded and saluted her. Tonks muttered under breath, "Just like him I swear." "What?" Fel asked. Tonks shook her head and laughed "Nothing to worry about." She said and she walked out of the house.

Before she could stand up, Tonks walked back inside and threw her a parcel. "Found that outside, its Remus." She said and then walked back out. Fel sighed and opened it, "Okay Rem. What'ya got for me..." she mumbled.

She pulled on the last wrapper and realized it was an album. She caressed the cover and sighed, "This seems familiar." She said. She opened it and gasped as more memories flooded in her head.

--

MEMORY...

"Lils, don't worry I'll talk to Severus for you." Fel said. A very sick Lils looked at her with a grateful smile. Fel walked out and waved at a couple of Gryffindors and then walked towards the dungeons.

"Someone seems to lost." Mulciber said. She rolled my eyes and walked away but he grabbed her arm. "Don't you dare walk away from me while I'm talking to you mudblood." He said. Fel glared at him and was about to whip out her wand when someone appeared behind her.

"I suggest letting her go Mulciber before a Professor sees you." A boy said. The other Slytherin groaned and pushed her. She rolled her eyes and looked at the other person. "Thanks Severus." She said.

          He nodded and Fel was about to say something when they heard walking

He nodded and Fel was about to say something when they heard walking. They turned and saw Lucius, Narcissa and Bellatrix. They stared at the muggle and they nodded at her, "You must be the reason why Mulciber is upset." Lucius said walking up to her.

" Lucius said walking up to her