13. i'm in love with him.

Felicity woke up in her room in Leigh's house. She walked downstairs to see her friend talking to someone on her phone. The Evans made some tea as Leigh walked back in. She sighed and Fel looked at her in worry.

          "What happened? And how long had I been asleep?" she asked

"What happened? And how long had I been asleep?" she asked. Leigh sighed again, "For about the whole day yesterday and it's the afternoon now of the next day." She said. Fel stood there in shock, "Oh well, what happened while I was out?" she asked.

Before Leigh could answer, Remus and Tonks busted in the house and Leigh rushed to them. Fel slowly walked and saw the bruises on their faces. "What the hell happened?" she asked. Tonks shook her head, "Nothing. Just a fight. Come on help me with this please." The woman said as she hissed as she cradled her arms.

Fel nodded and helped her to the bathroom. Remus sighed and looked at Leigh, "Something happened?" she asked. Remus nodded and peaked in the door and saw that Fel was busy with helping Tonks.

"Sirius, he was almost hit by Bellatrix. He almost died." He said with a sigh. They heard a gasp and they immediately turned around. Tonks looked solemn and shook her head, "What?" she asked. "Fel..." Remus said.

Felicity shook her head. She felt her heart constrict in worry, "He- Sirius, he almost- what?" she stuttered. 

She gripped her chest and fell on the floor

She gripped her chest and fell on the floor. Leigh caught her and Fel heaved and she shook her head, "I don't know. Why am I like this? Why do I feel like I can't breathe? Why am I worrying when I can't-" she suddenly stopped.

She looked up at Remus with tears in her eyes. Remus watched his friend, she sobbed, "Sirius. He- I- I love him." She said. The women looked at her in shock and Remus nodded, "Yeah, you loved him-" she cut him off.

"No! I didn't just loved him. I love him. I love Sirius Black." She said. She shook her head and stood up. She ran to the bathroom and locked it. The three friends banged on the door but Fel sat on the floor. She hit her head too many times, "Remember. Remember. Remember." She said to herself.

She yelled out in frustration, she saw the potion that Severus made for her, she scowled and downed it. She dropped the vial and it shattered on the floor. She gripped her head in pain and screamed. One second she was screaming in pain then the next she fainted and laid on the bathroom floor.