8. i don't know anymore.

The Order meeting was starting and then the door opened, everyone looked and Remus staggered inside, "Sorry. Had something to figure out." He said. Him and Tonks shared a look which did not go unnoticed by Sirius.

Before he could say anything Albus started the meeting. They had talked about Harry and his situation but Sirius looked at Tonks and Remus who was muttering to themselves and checking their phones. It was weird because Albus didn't even acknowledge them, he sighed and Remus looked at him.

Sirius looked away and felt he was left out by his own best friend. He then got sucked into a memory which Remus noticed when his eyes got hazy.

--

MEMORY...

"Fel..." Alice muttered. The Evans hummed as she wrote the last words to her essay. "Yes Alice?" she asked. "Are you okay?" the girl asked. Fel looked up and smiled, "Yeah. Why wouldn't I?" she asked.

Before the girl could answer her the portrait door opened and there entered a few Gryffindor girls. "Have you heard? Tash and Sirius Black were caught by Filch earlier in a broom closet and her buttons were gone?" the girls gossiped.

          Fel's heart faltered and shook her head

Fel's heart faltered and shook her head. Alice groaned, "Please take your gossiping away, thank you." She said. 

The girls nodded and climbed up the stairs. The Evans shook her head, "Well there goes another innocent girl." She joked, ignoring the aching of her heart.

"Fel, its okay." The blonde said. Fel looked at her friend with confusion, Alice sighed, "Its okay to tell me that you don't like what Sirius is doing." She said.

The brown haired girl scoffed, "I could careless on what that boy is doing." She said. Alice sighed again, "Fel you were best friends..." she trailed.

Felicity sighed, "Yeah. Were best friends that was until he decided to ignore me." She said. The girl huffed and shook her head, she refused the tears to fall. Alice walked to her and hugged her.

"Its so stupid Alice. How could he? I thought it was fine, we had the best time and then poof, its like he got obliviated or something. He even called me Evans!" she yelled. Alice shushed her, "Its alright Fel-" she was cut off by the girl.

"It isn't, and its like he doesn't even try to be better. He sleeps with almost every girl here Al! And I don't know how to feel about it." She said. Alice chuckled and Fel looked up at her, "Don't you see?" she asked.

Fel looked at her confused, "See what?" she asked. Alice grinned, "Oh Felicity, why can't you see that Sirius is trying to get your attention with those skanks?" she asked. Fel scoffed, "He doesn't and didn't have to because he already had it before and now he just lost it." She said.