9. you didn't have to yell at me.

Another meeting was held that night and Remus had to leave Fel again. Tonks left her with Leigh which the woman agreed to keep Fel no matter how long. The pair arrived and witnessed the whole Athena and Draco connection. They were stunned but they still couldn't leave.

After the meeting and talking to the Malfoy boy Sirius walked to his room and Remus knew they had to cool off. Harry arrived earlier and was climbing the stairs. "Um Remus, have you seen Sirius?" he asked. The man sighed and then smiled, "He must be in his room Harry." The boy nodded and ventured to his room.

The boy knocked and then opened the door, there he saw his godfather flicking through old letters. "Harry, how can I help you?" he asked. He sighed, "I heard about, um... My aunt?" he asked. Sirius sighed, he looked up and smiled, he pulled out the tattered photo that he brought around.

He patted the space beside him, "This is your aunt. Her name is Felicity Marie Evans." He said with a smile. Harry grabbed the photo and smiled, "She's pretty." He said. Sirius let out a laugh, "Pretty and feisty she was." He said.

"Sirius, who was she to you?" he asked. The man sighed, "She is my everything." He said. Harry noticed he used is than was. He smiled and nodded for him to continue. The man chuckled and shook his head.

"Yes she is. But I was stupid so our story wasn't perfect. I was stupid you see..." he trailed and he decided to tell Harry a very crucial part of their story.

--

MEMORY...

She was walking down the hall with Leigh next to her. "So what's the plan after this year?" she asked. Fel laughed and shook her head, she was about to answer when they heard a giggle. They followed the noise and ended up in a broom closet.

Leigh pulled the door open and there revealed a Ravenclaw and the one and only Sirius Black. Fel's mouth gaped open and Sirius froze, "Fel." He started. He didn't get to finish because she ran, he was about to run after her but Leigh pushed him, "Don't Sirius. I know why you're doing this but after months maybe you have realized what you really feel. And from how you're acting it seems like you didn't like her in the first place." She growled and ran after her friend.

She found Fel on the floor with her hand on her chest, "I don't know what's going on Leigh. I-" 

Leigh crouched in front of her, she grabbed her face and sighed, "Do I have to hit you in the head to realize you're in love with him?" she said

Fel froze, "Love?" she asked. Leigh smiled, "You wouldn't have ran away if you didn't love him or care for him." She said. The girl closed her eyes, "Maybe, maybe I do. But I can't." she said. Leigh looked at her confused, Fel groaned, "He's never gonna change and I have to accept that!" she yelled.

--

She was in a window sill and Remus passed her. He walked back and tapped her shoulder. She looked and sent him a smile. "Hello Rem." She said. The boy sighed, "Sirius?" he asked.