23. alive and kicking.

It was the wedding day and everyone was running around. Fel was helping outside when people walked through the clearing. Cassie ran to a man who picked her up the ground and twirled her. She watched as Sirius and Remus walked to them and hugged a man with a goatie.

She furrowed her eyebrows, not sure who they were. Charlie chuckled beside her, "That's Athena's family. Well as well as her extended family." He said. The woman nodded still watching the man who Sirius was joking around with.

"Who's that?" she asked the Weasley. 

Charlie smiled, "Athena's dad

Charlie smiled, "Athena's dad. Tony Stark." He said. Fel froze and thanked the man. She walked inside and bumped into Tonks. "Wotcher Fel!" she said. The woman smiled.

"You alright?" Tonks asked.

Fel nodded, "Yeah, I just- too many people

Fel nodded, "Yeah, I just- too many people." She said as the AVENGERS walked inside and greeted Molly. Tonks grabbed her hand, "Its alright, you can meet them later. Now where is that boyfriend of yours?" she asked.

Fel laughed and was about to correct her, "He's right here." A voice said behind them. They turned and saw Sirius with a girl in a red dress in his arms. "Boyfriend?" Fel asked. Remus laughed and patted Sirius' shoulder, "Well then Padfoot, it seems you and Fel here haven't talked about labels." He said.

Sirius rolled his eyes, "Aren't you my girlfriend?" he asked. Fel smiled, "You haven't asked me again have you?" she said with a smirk. They heard a laugh, they looked and saw Harry helping Ginny with her dress.

"You better ask her then Sirius." He said. Sirius groaned, she put the little girl on the ground that laughed and ran to Alicia Spinnet. Sirius grabbed Fel's hand and pulled her to the kitchen. "Felicity..." he said with a frown.

The woman laughed and walked closer to Sirius. She cupped his cheeks, "I was kidding. I mean we already slept in the same bed, it would be awkward if we aren't together." She said.