prologue

In a cold and dark mausoleum, there laid a woman

In a cold and dark mausoleum, there laid a woman. Not knowing how long it has been, her fingers started wiggling, her eyes started moving under her eyelids, her breathing starting up again, her heartbeat racing like she just ran a marathon.

Just then she gasped in air and sat up. She squinted her eyes and saw the light coming out of the once sealed door. She swung her legs off the ledge and she collapsed. "Shit." She muttered. She pushed herself up and stomped her feet.

Looking back at the place where she laid, she saw a stick. Her eyes furrowed not knowing what it was. It was like magnet, she grabbed it and groaned. She walked out and her eyes adjusted from the light.

Not knowing where she is, she walked out of the cemetery gates and stumbled into muggle London. She gripped the stick in her hand and furrowed her eyebrows. "Where the hell am I?" she muttered. "Are you lost miss?" a chirpy voice said behind her.

The woman turned around and instinctively hid the stick behind her. The purple haired woman looked at her hand and furrowed her eyebrows, "You- You're a witch?" she whispered. The woman gritted her teeth, "I don't know what you're talking about." She said.

The woman looked up and gasped, "Felicity?" she asked. The awoken woman furrowed her eyebrows and was about to say something when her head ached. She groaned and gripped her head, she fell and the woman grabbed, "Come with me." She said.

The groaning woman, 'Felicity' shook her head, "I don't know you. I- I don't even know who I am." She said. The other woman smiled, "I'm Tonks. Believe me, I'll help you." She said as she glanced at the woman and the wand she was holding.

She picked her up by the shoulders and walked to the Leaky Cauldron, they went through floo and when they arrived at her house the woman collapsed and Tonks placed her on the couch.

She stared at the once lost Evans twins that she heard so much about and sighed. Casting a patronus, she sent a message to the only person she knew could help her, "Remus. I need your help..."

--

A Week Ago

A Week Ago

"I want to go with you." Harry said to his godfather. Sirius chuckled and shook his head, "One day. But now I have to hide until I can talk to Albus, which is about now. I will find you again Harry." The man said. He cupped the boy's face. With that touch he was bombarded by a vision.

A woman laying on a dark place asleep peacefully awaiting to be found. He gasped and Hermione and Harry looked at him. Shaking his head, he smiled at his godson and friend, "I must go. You two should as well. I will see you soon." He said. And with that Albus appeared and led him to his office.

He had three things in his mind; one, he had to see Harry again, two, shower and three, find out if the person he loved was still alive.