35. you won't understand.

As they walked back inside the hall, Fel pulled Tonks into a hug and Remus patted Sirius' back. The death eaters retreated and they had a chance to breath. The four of them sat on chairs as Sirius slumped next to Remus.

          They heard the cries of Draco Malfoy and the adults watched in pain

They heard the cries of Draco Malfoy and the adults watched in pain. Fel sighed and clenched her jaw. The boy was punching the wall but slid down as he grabbed his head and gripped his hair.

Fel looked away and looked at Tony who was gripping a photo. She shook her head and closed her eyes. Sirius gripped her hand and pulled her to him. He kissed her forehead and then they heard marching.

She opened her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows, she stood up and pulled Sirius with him. They walked to the courtyard and saw the death eaters with Voldemort walking to them. 

"Harry Potter is dead!" the snake face yelled

There were gasps and Fel and Sirius' mouth dropped. "NO!" they heard Ginny Weasley yell. Arthur pulled her back and Voldemort snickered, "Silly girl! You come to me now! Harry Potter is dead and your silly Athena is gone. Pity really, she could have easily saved all of you if she came to me. She would have been royalty." he said. Fel felt a tear fall down her cheek as she saw her nephew's body in Hagrid's arms.

She let out a sob and Sirius pulled her to him. Voldemort looked at her and froze for a moment but shook his head. He started to spill nonsense that Fel couldn't comprehend. Sirius was crying but continued to rub the woman's back.

Voldemort was beckoning Draco over but he shook his head and stood tall, Sirius couldn't help but be proud of him, his cousin. Sirius watched as Neville and Voldemort talked but he focused on Fel who was shaking.

But then a gust of wind appeared and they heard the waves of the Black Lake splashed and the earth shook. The fires of the courtyard lit up. Fel pulled away and watched as the elements acted up.

Then all of the sudden golden dust appeared and it accumulated in the middle. Everyone froze and looked as the sphere of golden dust burst and a blinding light made everyone cover their eyes.

 Everyone froze and looked as the sphere of golden dust burst and a blinding light made everyone cover their eyes

When they opened them, Fel let out a laugh, "Miss me?" Athena said with a smirk. Just then Harry dropped out of Hagrid's arms and the woman let out a cry. Although even before she could react she was pulled back inside.

--

As Sirius and Felicity found their way back to the Great Hall to protect the injured they saw the Malfoys running away from the Lestranges. The death eater husband and wife maniacally laughing as they ran after their relatives.

"Oh come on Cissy, don't run from little old me." Bella said with a cackle. Fel growled and ran to them, Sirius shook his head but ran after his fiancé. The woman threw a spell at Bella who groaned and lost her footing.

Bella stood up and turned to her. She was about to say something when she saw something behind Felicity. She smirked and threw a spell behind the Evans. The woman whirled around and saw Ginny Weasley deflect the spell.

Felicity turned to Bellatrix once more and glared at her. The woman smirked at her challenging her. But even before Fel or even Molly could do anything Narcissa stood in front of them and threw a spell at her sister.

Bella gasped and deflected, "You traitor Cissy!" Bella yelled like a child. 

Fel smirked and watched as Cissy threw another spell and the Lestrange stumbled back

Fel smirked and watched as Cissy threw another spell and the Lestrange stumbled back. Narcissa smirked, and then looked at Molly and Fel.

The two women stood beside her and pointed their wands at Bellatrix who was scowling at them. "I'm a mother Bella. You wouldn't understand." Narcissa said.

          With that Molly threw spell after spell, "Don't touch my daughter you bitch

With that Molly threw spell after spell, "Don't touch my daughter you bitch." She said as she threw the stunning spell. It hit Bellatrix in the chest and she let out a gasp as she froze. The three women didn't even need to look at each other as they blasted the woman into oblivion.