24. we were good friends.

After enchanting the spells, she walked inside and Bruce helped her to the medwing. 

She sat on one of the tables as the doctor patched her up

She sat on one of the tables as the doctor patched her up. She glanced at Sirius who was being tended to by Charlie. She sighed and closed her eyes.

"You're good to go." The doctor said. She smiled and nodded, "Thank you." She said. The man nodded and she jumped off the table. She walked to Sirius who looked at her. He reached out his hand and she grabbed it.

"Hey." She whispered. The man gripped her hand and she let him. She looked at Charlie and nodded, she grabbed her wand and pointed it to Sirius' temple. With a mutter the man was out. "What was that?" Stephen asked.

The woman sighed, "Sirius isn't good with injuries. Its best if he sleeps." She said. The doctors nodded and she walked out of the room. She looked at the big window and she sighed. "I would think that you would stay with Sirius." A voice said from behind her.

          She sighed and turned around, she saw Tony looking at her

She sighed and turned around, she saw Tony looking at her. "I can't bear seeing him like that. I never did got used to him being hurt." She said. The man nodded and motioned for her to follow him.

The woman followed and realized she was walking to an office. Tony went ahead and grabbed an old journal. He looked back at her and smiled, "This is the last journal that my mother kept. I already read it and it had so much stories of you." He said.

Felicity sighed and nodded, "She was addicted in finding you. Just like dad was addicted in finding Steve." He said. He invited her to sit and she obliged, "I always wanted to meet you you know. I was so excited when dad said I was gonna have a new babysitter." He said with a chuckle.

The woman smiled, "I was excited to meet you too

The woman smiled, "I was excited to meet you too. I guess time was against us." She said. Tony nodded, "When you went missing, mum cried a lot. She always told me that I should cherish time because I won't know who'll leave." He said.

Her heart broke and she licked her lips, "I know the feeling, most of our friends left abruptly. So many dreams and goals just stopped because of this war. And I thought when I woke up and remembered everything this stupid war is over but I guess not." She said.

Tony nodded, "I told Athena that we'll fight. And I'm telling you the same thing. We're gonna finish this and once we do, we'll have lunch and talk about anything." He said. Fel smiled and nodded, "Thank you Tony." She said.

The man smiled warmly at her, "You were friends with mum, it's the least I can do." He said. Felicity smiled, "We were good friends. She was amazing and one of a kind. Not the normal pureblood bitch." She said with a joking smile.

Tony let out a laugh and she smiled at him. They nodded at each other, "You three can stay here for a while." He said. The woman nodded, "Wouldn't want to be anywhere else at the moment. I don't think I can return back to London for a while. My cover was blown." She said.

The man nodded, "I heard. An old friend?" he asked. Fel laughed as she remembered Bella, "She was always crazy. Bella. She's Sirius' cousin, I don't know what happened that she turned out to be like that. Same goes with Lucius, they were good with me." She said.

Tony watched as guilt flashed before her eyes, he grabbed her hand and she looked at him. "Don't. Don't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault." He said. The woman sighed and nodded, "That's what they all say." She said.

They sat there in silence contemplating what to say. They rather enjoyed the silence, they just sat there, after years that was supposed to meet. They sat there, comfortable in each other's silence, like they already knew each other.