5. excuse me, a what?

Felicity steered in her sleep, her eyebrows furrowed as her vision changed. She saw the back of Lils, "Hello?" Fel asked. The ginger turned and smiled at her. "Hello Felicity." She said.

          The girl smiled, "Lils? What's going on?" she asked

The girl smiled, "Lils? What's going on?" she asked. The ginger smiled sadly, "Do you not remember me?" she asked. Fel furrowed her eyebrows, "Yes I do. You're Lils, one of my best friends right?" she said. The girl frowned, "I'm not just your best friend though Fel. Try and remember." She said.

Fel's head started to hurt, "No stop. Tonks and Rem said not to pressure myself." She said. Lils shook her head, "Come on Felicity. You know me." She said. Fel dropped to the ground and grabbed her head, "Stop please. It hurts." She said.

"Felicity Marie Evans. You know me." Lils pressed. Fel groaned and then the pain stopped, her eyes snapped opened, "Lily Evans. You're Lily Evans, James' epic love. His Lilyflower, and Remus' library buddy. You're- you're my sister." She said. But when she looked up the ginger was gone and she woke up.

When she opened her eyes Tonks was sitting on her bed, "You've been screaming about Lily." She said with concern. Felicity sighed, "I think I just been haunted by my sister's ghost." She said.

          Tonks stared at her, "You remember?" she asked

Tonks stared at her, "You remember?" she asked. Fel sat up and nodded, "Yeah. She practically forced me to remember." She sighed and rubbed her forehead. The other woman sighed, "Its gonna be fine. I have to go but Remus is gonna stop by later. There's food in the kitchen." She said.

Fel nodded and laid back down. She was then alone again and huffed, "You really had to force me to remember Lils huh." She muttered. Shaking her head, she stalked down to the kitchen to eat her breakfast.

As she ate she opened the album and sighed, she saw that a few pages were removed, "Oh Rem." She said. She closed her eyes and laid her head on the table. Suddenly another memory flew to her head.

--

MEMORY...

It was an ordinary full moon, the students were asleep, Lils hugging Pooh Bear the cat but Felicity suddenly woke up. She sighed and shook her head as she looked outside her window.