Chapter 36

On May 2nd, we had a DA meeting just before our first class of the day.
We were working on disarming charms, and all of a sudden I noticed that Neville had gone missing.
"Has anyone seen Neville?" I asked loudly.
"Nope" I heard many voices respond.
"Wait, someone's coming in through the fireplace." I heard Dean call.
I ran to the large fireplace, and I noticed that there was someone coming in. All I saw was jet black hair, which had gone messy in and pointed in a thousand different directions. My heart stopped for a minute, when I thought it might be Harry, "It can't be-" I murmured, but as soon as he pushed his messy black hair to the side, I saw his eyes, and I knew it was him. Harry looked worried, but looked me straight in the eyes.
I held out my wand and yelled "TELL ME SOMETHING ONLY HARRY POTTER WOULD KNOW"
Harry thought for a moment then replied "Your favorite book, it's The Fault In Our Stars. Your favorite food is your mum's secret pasta with meat sauce recipe. You've always wanted to visit Paris. You're favorite quidditch team is the Holy Harpies. You love your brothers, even if you sometimes act like you don't. I can go on if you'd like?"
I looked away from his eyes, lowered my wand, and said in a quiet voice, "no, it's you."
Soon two figures appeared behind him, Ron and Hermione. Next was Luna and Neville. I ran to give Luna a hug, not caring that everyone was staring. I had missed her so much, and she had been the only one who I could talk to the past year.
"Ginny, chill out."
I pushed her out of our hug to study her face," Are you okay? Like really?"
Luna laughed, "I'm good. Really."
"I am your brother you know, you might want to say hello to me as well." I heard Ron say from behind me.
I punched his arm. "I saw you at christmas if you don't remember." I pulled him into a small hug, then went to Hermione.
"I'm really sorry Ginny, I can't believe what you must have gone through this past year." Hermione looked at me solemnly.
"It's ok, I'm just glad you're safe." I said, and I really meant it. I was mad at Hermione, yes, but I knew she didn't have a choice, just as I didn't.
Hermione gave me a hug, and I grunted when she squeezed a bit too hard on the scars on my back. Hermione gave me a worried look, but I whispered
"I'll explain it all later. I promise"
Next, I turned to Harry, who seemed to be full of nerves. "Hey"
"Hi." I turned away awkwardly, but Harry wasn't finished talking. "I'm sorry Gin, about before. "
"Don't call me that" I seethed with anger, trying my best not to yell at him in front of everyone.
"Sorry. Really, I am." I was so angry. How dare he come here, and think that he will just be forgiven. I turned to the 5 of them, to ask the question we all knew the answer to, but were afraid to ask. "So why are you here?"
"It's time. There's Death eaters in the castle."