Date (Oscar x Oona)

A/n: Hey guys! This story was requested by Brawlstarsminercarl

Hope you enjoy it! 😘

It was lunch time at the squad, and most of the odd squad agents were either in the break room chatting away with each other, or out having lunch with their partners at a restaurant or something like that.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light in the lab, and in the next instant, Oona and Oscar were present.

Oona was grabbing onto Oscar's arm with her right hand, as if he'd try to run away any second or something. In Oona's other hand was the teleport-inator gadget that she had just recently created.

"Looks like I've picked the perfect time to hatch my plan." Oona commented mostly to herself, as she gazed around the room to make sure she hadn't called any attention to herself.

Oscar tugged on his lab coat nervously. "Uh Oona, you know I always love visiting the squad, but I was kinda in the middle of something at-" Oscar's rant was interrupted by Oona.

"Quiet!" she hissed before stowing away the gadget that she was holding, and letting go of Oscar's arm to go turn on a force field in front of the lab, so that no one could get in.... or out.

Oscar backed away from Oona a bit, not exactly fond of the crazy look that she had in her eyes at the moment.

Oona then began working on some random new invention, while occasionally glancing over at Oscar with insane looking grins.

"Oona?" Oscar hesitantly said as he stood with his back nearly pressed up against the lab wall.

"Yes?" Oona replied sweetly, looking up from whatever it was that she was currently working on.

"Um I kinda.... you know, have work to do.... I am still the president of the scientists, and they'll be wondering where I am." Oscar awkwardly explained, tugging on his lab coat.

Oona had created the teleport-inator, solely to teleport to Oscar's workplace and bring him back to the lab a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ with her. She had a major crush on Oscar, but he never seemed to notice her. So in her mind, this was the simplest way to get him on a date with her.

"Then they'll just have to handle everything there by themselves for now. No one is going to interrupt our date!" Oona stated.

"You know, I never actually agreed to-" Oscar didn't finish his statement since Oona was quick to interrupt him once again.

"I've done it!" she shouted, sounding like some sort of mad scientist.

"Um done what?" Oscar nervously questioned, knowing that he might regret asking.

Oona didn't reply, but simply held up the gadget that she was apparently referring to. She zapped the space between them, causing a candle lit dinner to appear.

"Sit!" Oona ordered before sitting down at the table herself.

"I-I'm not really that hungry-" Oscar tried to lie his way out of this. Oona just glared at him though, causing him to soon give in and sit down with her.

Oona was then smiling like an idiot, as she began to eat her spaghetti.

"This is nice." she commented.

"Why are we eating dinner? Isn't it lunch time?" Oscar wondered quietly, the awkward silence nearly making him crazy as he looked down at his meal.

Ignoring what Oscar said, Oona reached across the table and placed her hand on his.

A faint blush rose to Oscar's cheeks as he looked up at her.

"You will be mine forever and ever." Oona breathed.

Oscar laughed nervously in response, but when he saw that Oona looked completely serious, his expression changed.

"W-what?" he said. "You're serious?"

"Totally serious." Oona stated.

"B-but I have work to do back at-"

"No! I finally have you here with me, and I'm not letting you leave." Oona reacted, with a look that was mixed with sweetness, admiration and complete insanity.

Oscar didn't know what to say at this point. He never knew that Oona had such a huge crush on him. Oscar did kind of like her too, but all this was just too much.

About ten awkward minutes later, Oscar was already mentally making a plan to find a way to turn off the force field so he could leave the lab.

Of course, that would be a bit hard since Oona was literally watching his every move. Even as she ate, she would lift fork fulls of spaghetti to her mouth without taking her eyes off of Oscar.

"Oona...." Oscar spoke. He really was getting quite tired of this.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I um need to use the bathroom?" Oscar fabricated, it sounding more like a question than a statement since he himself wasn't sure if she'd even believe his excuse.

"No." Oona simply replied. she knew he was lying.

Ok. Now this was officially crazy.

"Gosh, Oona. I know you like me and everything, b-but all this really isn't necessary!" Oscar stammered out, standing up from the table.

"Yes it is!" Oona snapped, copying his actions and standing up. She then looked down. "You've never even noticed me." she sadly pointed out.

Oscar was kind of sad that she looked so upset, but he was also relieved to see a different emotion coming from her besides crazy.

"Oona.... I think you're amazing and I do actually like you." Oscar admitted, causing Oona to instantly perk up.

"Uh but all this," Oscar quickly added, waving his arms slightly for emphasis "this is too much." he said.

Oona sighed "I'm sorry." she mumbled.

"Hey, how bout we have a real lunch date tomorrow?" Oscar generously offered with an awkward smile.

Oona smiled and blushed "Really?"

"Really. But only if you promise to tone down all the crazy, you know, I'm-never-letting-you-out-my-sight stuff." Oscar said, tugging on his lab coat.

"Deal." Oona replied.

"Oona?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you please let me out of the lab now? I- I actually have to use the bathroom...." Oscar awkwardly trailed off.

"Oh, sure." Oona reacted, quickly turned off the force field, letting him out of the lab.

"Thanks." Oscar said, scrambling out of the lab.

Posted! 😘 Ok, I honestly don't even know what that was lol. Sry if the ending seemed a bit rushed, I just thought it'd be cool if they worked it out and sort of got together lol. Also, thank you @Brawlstarsminercarl for requesting this story! Hope it's what you were expecting! Hope you enjoyed!

Plz comment, vote, all that fun stuff!

Thx! Kisses! 💖💖💖💖