♡17♡

^^^^^
OMG
the online concert was amazing, i didn't sleep till 4 am and i got 2-3 hours of sleep, but it was worth it. Were you guys able to watch it??
———————
181120♥︎
———————
(not proofread...ima be honest none of them are 😗✌️)
➥Felix's pov

I woke up feeling strange, my bad hurt and when i tried to even sit up it hurt like a buttcheek on a stick, and i fell right back down.

I look to my side to see Chan, and I realized what i dreamed of wasn't really a dream

how did it even get to the point that we did that, i look at my phone and i see it's 5 pm. I guess i was too tired from....that...anygay.

I see i have texts from Changbin, telling me good morning and how he wanted to hang out this weekend with his friends. I got the same message from Jisung and also added that i can bring someone if i wanted too, but this was about an hour ago while Changbins text was at like 6 am.

too damn early wtf

I was about to reply saying that i can go, but i before I could, Chan had woken up.

He sat up groaning, I looked at him at first but the blanket feel down to his waist line, and I blushed extremely hard. He was shirtless and it was hard to look away from

"why are you being nervous?" he said moving closer to my ear "you've seen way more than this" he whispered

"CHAN!" I hit him with a pillow "shut up"

"shh baby, let's get up now and eat, we slept technically the whole day"

"agreed, but im going to take a shower first"

"we can take one together" he said while smirking

I grabbed the pillow again and hit him again.

"CHAN!! you horny bastard"

"i was joking" he leaned into my ear "unless you really want to"

I thought about it for a second

"fine, but, no.sex."

"fine, we won't have sex" i smiled somewhat pleased at his answer. "we'll make love instead"my eyes widened.

"CHAN UGHH" i rolled my eyes "you know what, you can forget about taking a shower together."

"nooo" i had already gotten to the bathroom, closing and locking the door he could come

after my shower i got dressed and chan took a shower while i was getting ready

I went to order pizza, because i was too lazy to cook now. When i got done with the call,Chan came in. I want to ask Chan if he wanted to come with me to hang out with Changbin's friends this weekend.

"I saw Changbins text from this morning-"

"omg, him again? what does he even wa-" i coughed cutting him off

"Changbin, asked if I wanted to come over this weekend to hang out with him and his friends, i also got a message from Jisung, which is me of his friends and my twin, and he asked if i wanted to go too and said i could bring someone. So i was going to ask you to come but since you have such a bitchy attitude right now i don't think-"