<< V. D. >> 31

Miyuki's POV

It didn't go as planned

Not only did Yakuza keep on hanging out with me this pass week but they even bring Yakuza here when I specifically told them that it's for Sawamura.

I saw Sawamura look down on the ground, everyone is silent, after a few minutes, Sawamura looks up and there, I saw it, Sawamura, he's crying, he's crying but at the same time, he's smiling.

I smiled back at him and said" So? "

He still continue to smile while crying before saying "You're a little too late"

My smile drops as I stare at him in disbelief

'What does he mean by that?'

'Am I wrong?'

'Did He?'

'Did I just Imagine it?'

'Did He already move on?'

'Did he found someone else'

Those questions swim on my mind and even though I want to stop thinking about it, I can't. So I'm already too late huh? I thought I still have a chance, guess I'm wrong then, still staring at Sawamura, I open my mouth to say something when he suddenly spoke

"What would you do if I said that?" he's smiling while wiping away his tears

"What?" do you mean, is what I'm meant to say, but all that I've manage to utter is what

Sawamura is still smiling like an idiot before saying "I said, what would you do if I said that?"

I don't understand what he's trying to say, I'm confused, staring at him in confusion, I ask  "What do you mean by that?" everyone is  staring at me like I'm dumb, I don't understand.

Sawamura sigh and pout before saying "Bakayuki, I'm just curious, what would you do if I said that instead of saying yes"

Still dumbfounded, I said "You're not making any sense Bakamura"

Sawamura just sigh and said "You know what, just ignore that question, my answer is Yes!"

I breath a sigh of relief and everyone just laugh, I look at Sawamura to see him looking back at me with a red face "So.... We're together now then?" his face turn redder "I just said yes to dating you, I didn't say yes to us being together"

I laugh at him before saying "Same thing"

Before anything could even happen, we hear a very loud and very shrill shout (A/N: Can you guess who it is? Wrong answer only 😂)

We all turn to look at the direction of the voice and saw that it was none other than Yakuza.

Yakuza is taking big furious steps towards us and I  look at her with a smirk but at the same time, I place my arm infront of Sawamura, just in case she do something to him.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS  KAZUYA?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY BE HIS BOYFRIEND?!? AREN'T YOU SUPPOSE TO BE MY BOYFRIEND?!? EXPLAIN YOURSELF KAZUYA!!!"

I just sigh, honestly why did I even date this girl? When she got in front of us, she cross her arms and said" WELL?! "

I just sigh again and look at her," Look Yakuza, I don't know if you're just plain stupid or dumb or a combination of both with a mix of idiot, but if you didn't hear what I just said earlier then I suggest that you should get your ears check, I like Sawamura and I ask HIM to be MY boyfriend, we already broke up because YOU Cheated, and if you think that we're going to get back together, then you must be dreaming"

Yakuza only look at me in disbelief before saying "THEN WHY DID YOU THROW THIS SURPRISE AT ME?!? WHY DID YOU KEEP ON HANGING OUT WITH ME FOR THE PAST WEEKS?!?"

I sigh again, seriously, she's so annoying, "First of all.." I glare at everyone, some of them averted their gaze while some just sweat drop".... I didn't even do it for you, I specifically told a certainly someone.. " I look sharply at Kuramochi, he just look at the side while whistling, ".... to told everyone to get Sawamura because I also specifically told that certain someone that I'm doing it for him, and second, I didn't even hang out with you nor did I even want too, YOU are the one who keeps on hanging out with me"

Yakuza look at me and said  "What?! Tell me you're kidding!"

I look at her and with a monotone voice, I said "I'm not"

Dumbfounded, Yakuza stare at me in disbelief and with a watery eyes, she said "This isn't over, I promise I'll ruin your relationship, remember this, this is not over"

And with that she turn around and run out of the gym

"Now that that's clear..." I turn to Sawamura and said ".... I know you would say yes, I mean, who could resist me?"

Sawamura only stare at me and with a deadpan look while saying "You look so nervous earlier, and I saw your face drop together with your smile, when I said You're a little too late, earlier"

I only laugh

Everyone go near us and congratulate us, some clasping my back (like I just got married or something) and others just said congratulations, eventually, one by one, everyone head out to the gym (since we still have class tomorrow) until me and Sawamura are the only ones left

Deciding to head out, me and Sawamura exits the gym.

Silence

But that silence was shattered when Sawamura speak

"Hey Miyuki-"

"Kazuya, call me Kazuya"

Sawamura stared at me with wide eyes before saying "So... Ka-Kazuya.." his face turn red and he's looking at the ground

"Hmm? What, want a kiss?" I ask him teasingly which made his face turn redder

"That's not it!" he shouted

"Then what is it?" stopping and standing in front of him, I stare at him, waiting for his answer

Sawamura, also stopping, look at me and said "What did you and Hiro talk about right before we leave to go back?"

Smirking, I said "Jealous?"

Sawamura only pout and said  "I'm just curious" while looking at the side

I laugh and go near him, which made him stop pouting and look at me

"You're really nosy you know?"

"Wha-" before he could continue what he's about to say, I kiss him, slowly, to let him know that I love him, to let him know that I'm great full for him, to let him know that him being there for me means a lot

Once it ended, We look at each other, him with a red face and me with a smile,

"It means, If you're going to check someone's phone, make sure to not leave any evidence that you snoop around"