The Morning After

Kiba and Suigetsu walked down the hall Tuesday morning, feeling surprisingly good for having gone out the previous night. "I wonder how they're doing considering they both have class today," Suigetsu laughed. They both knew that Sasuke and Naruto had a lot to drink, while they had taken it easy for once.

"Should we go wake the sleeping beauties up?" Kiba smirked. Suigetsu smiled as he followed Kiba down the hall.

"We shall," he replied. He found it odd how comfortable he was with Kiba so quickly. He knew he found it relatively easy to adapt to people, however he and Kiba became friends faster than normal. Suigetsu found it refreshing to have a friend that wasn't as dramatic as Sasuke. He loved Sasuke like a brother, but the teen's moodiness could be exhausting sometimes, even if he had very valid reason for how he acted.

"Think it's unlocked?" Kiba asked. He thought it might be a dumb question considering how drunk the two were the night before he doubted that they actually locked the door.

"You told me earlier that they were falling down the stairs, I highly doubt they locked their door," Suigetsu pointed out. "But we can always just try it and see," he added. Kiba nodded, knowing he was right. "Hopefully we won't be too traumatized by what we see."

Suigetsu turned the knob, opening the door. "I guess that answers the question," Kiba smirked. "Now for the fun part," he grinned as he walked in. He stopped short though we he looked at the position the two were in. "Do you have your phone?" Kiba asked, wanting blackmail this time. "I need a camera ASAP."

"Use your phone, I don't need that shit on mine," Suigetsu said, trying to be quiet so he didn't wake them up. Kiba pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of the two sleeping.

The two were tangled up in the same bed, luckily still fully clothed. They had their arms and legs all intertwined together and their faces were mere inches apart. One of Naruto's hands was in Sasuke's hair; the other seemed to be grabbing his butt. One of Sasuke's arms was draped over Naruto, the other disappeared on the side he was laying on. It looked as if they had passed out while making out on Naruto's bed.

"Wake up love birds," Kiba said as he walked over to Sasuke's bed, grabbed a pillow, and threw it at them.

"Leave me alone," Naruto said as he curled further into the heat source that was next to him. He was warm, tired, and happy to be in bed. 'Wait, why am I so warm?' Naruto thought, though didn't really care until the heat source moved once another pillow was thrown at them.

"Come on you assholes, get up," Kiba said as he threw a pillow again, causing Sasuke to move.

"What the hell," Sasuke groaned, wondering why he was being woken up. What was worse, he was wondering why he had such a bad headache. 'I'm warm I don't want to get up,' Sasuke thought as he almost went back to sleep, not wondering why he was warm or what he was laying on.

"You have class today buddy," Suigetsu said, knowing it would earn him a glare once Sasuke had time to process what he said.

Sasuke finally opened his eyes. It took a moment but he realized he was laying on someone, "What the fuck?" Sasuke said as he quickly moved off the blonde, causing a worse headache than the one he already had. He cursed himself for going out on a Monday night.

"What's going on?" The blonde asked as he sat up just in time to see Sasuke getting off his bed. He was confused as to why Sasuke would be on his bed in the first place; the last thing he remembered from the previous night was making Sasuke drink with him.

"Why was I in your bed?" Sasuke demanded to know. He could feel the hang over which was causing him to sit down or throw up.

"I don't know," Naruto said as he lay back down, trying to remember what happened but the pounding in his head was preventing any coherent thoughts. He just wanted to roll over and go back to sleep.