Chapter 8 - Draco's POV

*This chapter is really short. It's more of a filler tbh*

She was still clinging and crying on me 20 minutes later. I saw the door quietly open and watched Harry & Ginny come. When they noticed she was awake their eyes light up in excitement but it was quickly replaced when they realized she was crying.

Another 10 minutes passed before her crying finally slowed down and by then Harry and Ginny were crying themselves. I watched her look up at them and it dawned on her what was going on. She wiped her face and thanked me for letting her cry on me. I nodded my head and got up to leave.

“I’m going to get some food. I'll be back before Harry leaves so you aren’t left alone. Do you want anything?” I asked her in a calming voice. She shook her head and I left, making my way to the cafeteria.

I couldn’t help but feel sorry for her. I ran into her doctor before reaching the elevators.

“Doctor, is there anything specific Miss Granger should eat?” I asked curiously so I could make a mental note.

“For today soup will suffice. We don’t want her to get sick from eating too much.” He answered. I nodded my head and kept walking to the elevators. I made a note to purchase some soup before going back to her room.