Chapter 21 - Hermione's POV

I felt my head spinning the minute we landed. “Fuck” I said before falling forward. I braced myself for the fall and put out my good hand. I felt the cold floor under my fingertips before I was quickly scooped up. Draco held me against him while he carried me to wherever we were going. I opened my eyes in time to see the door to his room open. He sat down on the bed and laid me with my head in his lap so he could stroke my hair. I closed my eyes and tried to get my head in order. Before I knew it he was gently waking me up. “Do you feel okay love? You had me scared for a moment there.” I sat up and nodded.

“Can you use your magic to pack so we can leave Draco? I really want to go back to the beach home. It’s warmer and we can finally go swimming. Please Draco?” I looked at him with pleading eyes. He reached for his wand and waved it. All our clothes went flying into their trunks and was quickly packed away. When everything was done, he called for Honey and asked her to ship everything to the beach house.

He got out of bed and walked over to my side. Before I knew it he was kissing me roughly. He had tangled one hand into my hair and the other one was holding my face. He kept kissing me until I needed air. When I pulled away we were back at the beach house. I looked at him astonished and he winked at me. He actually winked. I closed the distance between us and kissed him again.