Chapter 25 - Hermione's POV

As I came down from my high I watched him as he took off his pants and underpants. His member jutted out of his body. He was big. A lot bigger than Ron and I didn’t know how I would take it. I sat up and pulled him down, then I rolled over so I was on top. I took his hard member into my hands and pumped him. He was so hard in my hand. I looked at it warily before lowering my mouth on it. I took as much of him as could before gagging. “Gentle love. Don’t hurt yourself.” I heard him tell me. I kept working him with my mouth until he pulled me off him. “Love I’m gonna need you to stop before I come in that pretty mouth of yours. Now come here.” He pulled me towards him again and flipped us over.

He rubbed the tip against my entrance to lubricate. He slowly inserted himself all the way and didn’t move until I was ready. I could feel a slight pain that was slowly turning into pleasure. When the pain was gone I kissed him. “Draco I need you to move. I want you” I told him in between kisses. He began pumping in and out at a steady pace. He slowly got faster and harder. He leaned back so he could rub my clit.  I was nearing my climax again quickly and told him. It felt like a coil being wound up. He started going faster. “Fuck Dray, YES!” I screamed.

His name, along with a string of curse words kept spilling from my lips until finally the coil broke and stars exploded behind my eyes lids. His motions started stuttering before he finally emptied himself inside of me. He collapsed on my chest and kissed it. He rolled over, taking me with him so I was laying on his chest. I felt my eyes becoming heavy with sleep as he stroked my back softly. I felt the ghost of kiss on the top of my head before finally falling asleep with a smile on my face.