The Sealing Symbol

"You look shocked, rangers. I don't blame you. Now with my renewed power, nothing can stop me." Xandred taunted. Dayu collapsed next to him.

"Master Xandred!" She cried.

"Your harmonium brought me back, Dayu. The final tune it played was... powerful."

"My misery did it."

"Your centuries of suffering unleashed all that power, and now the Sanzu river is surging. I've never heard anything like it."

"I didn't play it for you. I played for Deker. Ugh, this is the end of me, but it is also the end of my sadness. So many years I've held onto my sorrow, but now..." Xandred pulled Dayu against his side before she could finish.

"You should have embraced the nighlok life."

"I was never truly a nighlok. My heart remained human."

"Well, perhaps you can still be of use to me."

"Master..."

"Go. Be with Deker if you like." He started to crush her into his side.

"Hey!" Em yelled.

"What's he doing to her?" Mia asked. Dayu groaned in pain as she was crushed to death. "No! Stop!"

"But part of you will stay with me." Xandred said. Dayu disappeared with a flash, leaving only a dress hung over Xandred's shoulder.

"What did he just do to her?"

"Woah." I said.

"Now, as for you samurai rangers..." He growled at us as we held up our swords, prepared for a fight.

"Where is the red ranger that deceived me all this time? I want him! Red ranger!"

"Careful guys. Keep your distance." Kev ordered.

"Over here." Lauren said, standing at the top of a cliff with Antonio. I realized what she was doing and stealthily ran over there as she continued to talk. "I am the red ranger and your downfall. Today you will be sealed." I morphed behind the cliff and started to climb up. "Permanently."

"Ha. What can a little girl like you do?" Xandred asked.

"A lot more than you think." I said standing next to Lauren in my white ranger suit.

"The legendary samurai ranger. It's nice to finally meet you. I have been waiting for you for a long time."

"Enough chit chat, Xandred. You're going down today." He slashed at us and Antonio shoved Lauren while I ran. We all fell from the blast.

"You okay?" Antonio asked Lauren.

"Yeah." She replied. The other rangers came over.

"Lauren!" Em called. We got up from the ground and dusted ourselves off.

"I'm fine. Now, listen. Allison and I are going to use the sealing symbol against Master Xandred, but it takes time to write, so we need you to keep him busy. Got it?"

"Got it." Em said.

"Kevin, take the black box."

"And the legendary disk." I added.

"Gladly. Thanks." Kevin said. Lauren handed Mia the shark disk.

"The shark disk." Mia said. "I'll make sure to put it to good use." They started to fight Xandred while Lauren and I made our way to a higher cliff. Lauren started the symbol as I charged her up with my power.

"Here it goes." Lauren said. I could see and hear the explosions and screams from the team, making me want to cry. "Almost done. Almost done." Lauren said after a few minutes. Assuring me that she was finishing up. She finished it and unleashed its power on Xandred. "Samurai symbol power, seal!" The symbol pushed Xandred against the cliff and we heard loud explosions. Lauren collapsed to her knees and I knelt beside her with a hand on her back. "I can't believe it. I really did it, father. I finally sealed Master Xandred."