35

This had been the longest week of my entire life. After finding out Ezekiel was at the show Kai refused to leave my side for he rest of the night, and my family had gone soon after the exchange with Alora. My grandmother continued to pretend to feel tired and sick to keep my dad from asking questions, luckily it worked.

I felt bad for my mom, she had a hard decision to make. To either tell my dad or give him some fake story. Something tells me she'd go with the latter.

Our plans for me to meet Ezekiel were already set for tomorrow, but my stomachs been in knots since yesterday. To distract myself I decided I'd offer Maya and Angelic those drawing lessons. After the show and Elise had gone she called me later that night to tell me how much the girls loved my work and wanted me to teach them. I wasn't the best teacher but I'm sure I can figure something out.

I was currently in the middle of packing up my own supplies, just my simple pencils and a sketchbook, when Jr. walked in.

"Where you going?" He asks plopping on the bed next to my bag.

"To the Micheals house. I'm teaching the twins some drawing techniques" I say as I put all my extra materials away.

"Can I come!" Jr. screeches.

"You sure? We're going to be drawing the whole time?" I say with a confused expression. Jr. was a smart kid, but he had a pretty short attention span and I wasn't sure if he'd like sitting and drawing for hours.

"I can learn too!" He says excitedly. I smile and nod my head. "Okay you can come"

"Can I come too!"

I hear a shrill voice from beside us. Phoebe stands in the doorway with a wide smile.

"Oh and you're gonna draw too huh?" I ask giving her a "seriously" look.

"Nooo but I can hang with Tyler" she says shrugging as if it was nothing, but I know my sister. It's not just nothing.

"Phoebe" I say cocking and eyebrow at her.

"Please please please" she begs.

"Ugh alright, just don't be stupid" I say. She knew what I meant, but I don't think she listened.

"Okay let me change!" She says excitedly.

"You're already dressed." I say taking in her outfit, simple T-shirt and shorts.

"I don't wanna look like shit" she says rummaging through our closet. Ouch... I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

"HA Phoebe said shit!"

"JR!" Phoebe and I yell at the same time.

Jr doesn't cower or get shy, he continues to laugh as if he had no idea he said shit too.

"Well hurry up" I say shaking my head as I watch her pull out a crop top and high waisted shorts to match.

"You think you're slick don't you?" I say as she walks passed me towards the bathroom.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" she says with a smirk before exiting the room.

God what am I gonna do with that girl.

After waiting in the car for an extra 15 minutes so Phoebe could put on make up, we headed to the Micheals house.

When I had told Kai about teaching the girls he was thrilled, he said he'd try to swing by but his dad needed help with something for the business.

We pull into their driveway and I see Maya swing the door open excitedly.

"Wow how'd she know we were here!" Jr. yells from the back seat.