Ch 10 - second fight

The group looked over at each other. Doc was clearly panicking internally.

'I am NPC Grian.' The robot repeated. 'I build Rustic Houses.'

'Is he... dangerous?' Cub pointed his sword at the robot instead.

'I don't trust him. I can't trust him. He's broken.'

'This must be something to do with Grian... It must be! He's literally called 'NPC Grian'.

'Hey, shut up.' 

'This is important!' Doc interrupted angrily. 'We've got a house-building robot to deal with!'

A person in a blue top with glasses chose this moment to enter the room. He looked around at the chaos. NPC Grian looked at him. In a split second, he'd grabbed Doc's trident and thrown it at the newcomer. He fell down, dead, but didn't wake up.

@Joehills was slain by NPC Grian. 

'Ok, this is bad.' Xisuma backed away from Joe's body. Cub looked over at him.

'What is bad? Why isn't he waking up? Xisuma, what did you do?' 

'HOW is this my fault?' Xisuma questioned back angrily. 'It was NPC Grian!'

'But why is he staying dead? You know everything, so you should know this.'

'I don't know everything! And we have a slightly more important thing to worry about.'

'TAKE HIM! DON'T TAKE ME!' Bdubs yelled, shoving Ren in front of him right by NPG. The robot tilted his head with curiosity. The half-dog trembled. 

'Umm... dudes? A little help please?' 

'Shut up! I'm too busy arguing with this idiot.' Cub growled back. 

'Hey! Mr robot! Umm... Rustic houses over here!' 

NPC Grian turned around to face Doc. The creeper gulped, backing away as the robot approached, sword out. He threw his trident in self-defence. NPG ignored it. 

'Do you want to die?'

'Oy! Don't hurt him!' NPG turned back to Ren. Bdubs had fled by this point. Cub and Xisuma we're still arguing, the former with a sword out. 

'Hey! Go for me! I don't like rustic houses!' Doc replied.

'I burn rustic houses for a living!'

'I BLOW THEM UP WITH TNT!'

'I FILL THEM WITH WITHERS AND LAUGH WHEN THEY BLOW UP!'

'I GO OVERKILL WITH DESTRUCTION!'

'I GO EVEN MORE OVERKILL THAN DOC DOES!'

'STOP TRYING TO OUT-DESTROY ME!' 

'I'M NOT GOING TO LET HIM MURDER YOU!'

'NEITHER WILL I!'

'REN! DOC! DO YOU HAVE TO SHOUT?!' Cub snarled as he turned around. 'I'M TRYING TO FIGHT THIS IDIOT WITHOUT HAVING TO COMPETE FOR VOLUME.'

'I... I...' NPG spoke again, his electric brain confused. 'Battery low... Battery dead.' The robot collapsed on the ground. Ren and Doc looked over at each other, and lifted the psychotic scrap metal up, shoving him back in the cabinet. They high-fived. 

'Let's free our friends now.' Ren decided. Doc nodded, pulling a lever on the wall. A wall next to it disappeared. Ren looked impressed, looking in to see a sulking blonde, a chilled-looking guy with black everything, a blue slime, and a brown-haired figure groaning tiredly on the ground. 

'Hey.' Ren greeted. A smaller slime bounced out of the prison, and the humanoid slime followed.

'Come on, Jello!' He called. The blonde girl followed, glaring at Doc. 

'Don't trap me again, you hear me?' She threatened. The brown haired guy groaned again, sitting up. 

'Note to self: DON'T use stupid amounts of lightning magic and use up all your energy.' He muttered. The fourth person stood up, helping brown-hair up. 

'Come on, Impulse. We're free.' 

The last two left the room, and Doc looked away.

'I'm... sorry for imprisoning you.' He apologised awkwardly. The slime shrugged. 

'Nah, it's fine. I don't mind. I'm Jevin. This is Hypno and False.' 

False, the blonde girl, glared again before stalking off. Impulse groaned a third time. 

'Where's Tango?' He asked. 

'He's back at our temporary camp. Come on!' Ren led the way, and the small group followed. Doc looked over to where Xisuma and Cub were still arguing. 

'Hey, are you going to come too?' He asked. X looked over, embarrassed. Cub continued to point his sword at the bee-man. 

'Not until this idiot accepts all responsibility and admits that THERE IS NO HERMITCRAFT!'

'Cub! Please! This is ridiculous!' Xisuma pleaded back. 'Stop this!'

'NEVER!' 

'CUB!' 

The pharaoh ran out of the fortress, hiding the tears down his face. He didn't know where he was going, but he still ran. 

Xisuma called his name again, before looking away. He left the fortress after the others. Ren smiled sympathetically at him.

'It'll be ok... he'll come back.' The half-dog assured. 

'But would it be good if he did?' 

This took a long time to write, and it's still really short. But yeah, NPG is here. And the first permadeath.... THERE WILL BE MORE. 

>:)