Ch 2 - First night

Grian and Iskall walked through the forest. The conversation in chat had developed further with an iJevin, Etho, Keralis and Xisumavoid, the latter who's name they were still working out the pronunciation of. 

'I'm sure it's kisuma' Grian argued.

'X-I-suma is just easier' Iskall shot back. 'I'm calling him that.'

'Kisuma, Zisooma, X-I-suma... Can't we call him Void and be done with the whole issue?' 

'It would be easier.' 

'Exactly.' 

There were a few other people ahead, and Grian ran towards them. There were two standing-half crouching over an unconscious third one. One had a long beard and pharaoh clothes, the other had dog ears and wore blue and red. Cub and Ren.

'Hey! I didn't expect either of you to look like that.' Grian greeted. Cub looked up. 

'Grian, is it?' Cub asked back, shaking his hand very formally. 

'Yep. This is Iskall. Who's this person on the ground?' 

'We don't know. She hasn't-'

At that moment, the girl on the ground woke up sitting upright with a gasp. She had curly brown hair with flowers in, plus brown eyes and pastel clothes. 

'Wh... what's happening?' She muttered tiredly. 'Who are you lot?' 

'I'm Ren.' Ren helped the girl up. 'The pharaoh is Cub, little guy Grian and the other one Iskall.' He introduced the group.

'Little guy?!' Grian looked offended. 

'You're tiny!' Ren replied.

'I... I'm Stress, I think. I don't know. I can't remember anything.'

'Neither can we.' Cub admitted.

There came a crashing behind the group, from where Grian and Iskall had come. A person with a yellow armour-like outfit and a helmet with bee stripes and a little stinger on appeared, panting. He looked up.

'Hello! I am Xisuma!' He looked around, expecting to be recognized. He frowned at their confused expressions. 

'I knew it was pronounced like that.' Grian muttered. 

'I... I expected you to recognize me.' 

'Who are ya?' Stress interrupted. 'Should we know you?'

'Yes! Hermitcraft? You know that? Hep vs resistance? Mayor race? Scar?'

'Who's Scar?!' Cub burst out. 'Why are you introducing us to all these weird people?'

'Concorp?' X replied desperately. 

'Still don't know what that is.' The pharaoh walked away stubbornly and sat down on a fallen tree. 

'We should set up a camp here.' Iskall suggested. 'Then others can come to us. Where's Etho and Keralis gone?'

'I don't know. They went off by themselves. Jevin's apparently stuck on some island... where are the others then?'

'There are others?'

'Of course! There were 24 of us.' Xisuma replied like it was obvious. 

ImpulseSV: is there anyone else anywhere?

Cubfan135: there's a whole group of us in a forest near a plains and a savanna. 

Tango: All we can see is a desert. Me, Impulse and Zedaph. 

Tango: There's a little island nearby too

iJevin: hey! I can see you! 

Zedaph: are you that little blue guy jumping around?

iJevin: yes!

Xisumavoid: great! You're together. Set up a base there and when we've got more supplies we can go between them. 

Tango: see you then

Impulse: we'll be fine. 

'WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!' Grian shrieked, pointing at a green creature coming towards him. It had a jagged, angry face and looked like it was made from moss. It wandered over on 4 squat little feet. 

Ren drew his wooden sword again, and Grian hid behind Iskall. 

'Everyone! Stay calm! It's just a creeper.'

Said creeper then exploded. 

Xisumavoid blew up

Renthedog blew up

Stress squealed loudly, and Cub picked up Ren's weapon. He held it out as a warning to whatever else was lurking in the dark. And it was dark, since the sun had set. 

Green, half-rotten creatures hobbled out from the trees, arms outstretched to kill. Creatures made of only bones fired arrows from a distance. 

Keralis was slain by Zombie

Etho blew up

Tango: what's happening?! Why are all these bad things attacking us?

Zedaph was shot by skeleton

'Someone help me!' Cub yelled desperately, trying to fend off three zombies. His sword broke and he ran away.

'Someone grab some stuff to make a wall!' Iskall controlled the situation. Grian and Stress began breaking up the dirt into blocks, placing them as a boundary. 

TinFoilChef hit the ground too hard escaping Creeper

'Who's he?!' 

'There must be more of us! And now he's dead.'

'I made some sticks!' Cub cried triumphantly.

'Yes! How many?'

'Four. Everyone! Grab a stick! Remember to pay me later.'

'This is Omega scary...' Iskall muttered.

Grian began poking at a creeper nervously. It exploded.

Grian blew up

'You ruined my house!' Stress cried indignantly as her effort was destroyed. She gathered the dirt and started again. 

Hypnotyzd was slain by zombie

Renthedog was shot by skeleton

'Ren was already dead!' Cub sounded very confused. 'What happened? Is he immortal?'

The house had been half-finished again and Stress was still building. Iskall joined her, and soon they had a two-by-two dirt hut. Everyone ran inside, and Cub sealed the exit. 

The three were left in darkness. 

This was going to be a long night.