44. return

"do doors on a helicopter close?"

"uh,,yeah? why wouldn't they?"

"i dunno i'm just nervous?"

"you'll be just fine dumbass."

"i feel like that's my nickname now you call me dumbass more than my name."

"it's not like i don't know your name, i'm just not gonna say it."

"that's..suspicious. what's my name?"

"are you really asking this now? we're about to get on a fucking helicopter."

"yeah, cause then i can push you off when you don't!"

"the doors close you dumbass!"

"then i can open them and murder you because yOU DONT KNOW MY FUCKING NAME??"

"oF COURSE I KNOW YOUR NAME IM THE ONE WHO FUCKING WRAPS YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS."

"THEY SAID THEY WERE FROM SANTA WHAT THE FUCK-"

honestly rip the pilot having to deal with your chaotic dumbass annoying izumi.
————————————————————————

"that trip was surprisingly shorter than the plane ride."

"duh."

"alright! now we must journey to ensemble square so i can annoy everyon-"

"nope. it's already 11, we're going to moms."

"don't you live in a dorm now?"

"yep."

"why don't-"

"hell no. we both haven't seen mom in a while anyways, this'll give her a chance to see both of us."

"..you have a good point. what time do you normally head over to the offices anyways?"

"uh. i don't know? noon? we all wake up and get ready before leaving i guess."

"ew does that mean you go to bed early?"

"earlier than you yeah."

"yuck."
—————————————————————

"alright! i am ready to infiltrate ensemble square!"

"you're not infiltrating this time dumbass. i called eichi about it and you have a visitors pass waiting at the front desk."

"aww.. there goes half the fun."

"there was a condition though, i have to keep an eye on you this time."

"damn it. there goes the other half of the fun."

"wow. annoying idols isn't the fun part?"

"wait shit i did the math wrong."

"how the fuck are we the same grade???"

"i don't know??? i'm a chaotic dumbass, you'd think my grades would say the same."

"whatever. now cmon, i'm already late enough."

"you're no fun.."

"duh. i'm bringing the equivalent to a kid to my professional hardworking workplace."

"kay but it was your offer technically."

"oh my fucking god it was."

"yeah why did you invite me back? we're you lonely?"

"um.. i guess ritsu was lonely..?"

"pft you're still amazing at lying to me i see."

"shut up. least i'm not the one with 8 plants and no proper food."

"hey! i cook just fine thank you very much!"

"really? when was the last time you cooked a meal?"

"box mac and cheese! yesterday!"

"..how are you not dead yet?"

"doesn't matter! we're here at last!"

"no we aren't. we still need to go up a few floors in that building."

"after i get my pass thingy right?"

"mhm."

"then hurry the fuck up. you have shit to do, and i have idols to annoy!"

"the door is rIGHT THERE."

"eXACTLY. HURRY THE FUCK AND WALK IN SO I CAN WALK IN BEHIND YOU MAJESTICALLY AND HAVE PEOPLE BE LIKE WHO THE FUCK IS SHE."

"YOU PHYSICALLY CANNOT BE MAGESTIC YOU DUMBASS ONLY I CAN."

"ahah~" (does he laugh like this??? does he even laugh????)

"tHE FUCK?!"

"whEN DID YOU GET THERE?!?"

"it seems 'his eminence' eichi was right, you sean's truly do make a delightful pair."

"hIS EMINENCE IM-"

"cANT YOU JUST BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE Y/N?!"

"yOU SAY AS YOU ARENT BEING SERIOUS EITHER!"

"you're actually both not being serious, but dont mind me."

"oop-"

"ah fuck. look what you've done! now saegusa won't ever take me seriously!"

"i CaNt BeLiEvE yOuVe DoNe ThIs."

"i hate you so much."

"you're the one that invited me, dummy."

"stop reminding me."

"anyways, hey. i don't think i met you a few months ago? whatever, i am the lovely y/n sena, izumi's dear cousin!"

"well it's nice to meet you miss sena-"

"please just use y/n as you can see i am not professional in the slightest!"

"that's obvious."

"shut up izumi or ill start spreading your ugly baby pictures all over the internet."

"why is it always the baby pictures-"

"if you wouldn't mind me cutting in here, here's your visitors pass miss..y/n. if you need anything feel free to ask me or eichi. to continue the introduction, i am vice president ibara (iM CRYING IT AUTO CORRECTED TO OBAMA) saegusa. i hope you enjoy your stay in japan."

"oh cool! thanks ibara, we'll be off now!"

"i haven't explained the money system here-"

"yeah no time, i need to go bother everyone first i'll figure it out later."

"i'll just explain it to her in the elevator, saegusa. bye."

"bye~!"

"farewell."

"farewell? that's dramatic as-"

"yEAH BYE."
————————————
880 words
ik like nothing about ibara,,
anyways! i now have a proper instagram for us (marble.texture.f.p) and i will probably post on the story there in the morning because it is almost 2am here aha
i'm really hoping i can just like,,show what ideas i have for new story's and such.? i'm not sure but it'll be a way to interact with you guys a bit more. so uh yeah,, i'll post on there in 9-11 hours!