Chapter 33: Final Battle & Regrets

Izuku Pov:

As I was sitting in the car being driven to my site I was thinking about my entire life. I looked back and saw so many different paths that I could have taken if my determination and resolve was just a bit less. I then placed my hand together and thought of my mother. 'I'm sorry mom... looks like I will be coming to see you sooner than I thought. I just can't let dad die when it's my responsibility to end the fight with AFO... Don't hold it against him the next time you see him. He doesn't know that I will die here.' I thought. 

As I looked up I saw them. I saw the echoes of all of the past users sitting in the vehicle with me. It was one of those armored truck vehicles with many seats in the back. I looked around and thought in my head. 'Why are you here?' I asked. The first user looked over to me and said that this was it. "We can feel that this will be the final fight. We feel your determination to win even at the cost of your life. Remember 9th, you are not alone. We are always with you and in the end, you shall join us in the land of origin when it's time. However, take this gift from us to help in the final fight." The first user said in my mind as the bald-headed user moved his hand to my forehead and a light appeared. I now had all the information on a quirk called black whip and how to use it. "Remember it responds to your emotions. Keep your heart under control and it will respond as you need it to and remember you are never alone!" Stated the bald head user as they all disappeared. All expect the 7th. She looked at me with sad eyes and then hugged me. "The moment you give up is the moment you die." She whispered into my ear as she also vanished. 

It was time now for the fight to start.

-- Time Skip --

Izuku Pov:

I had just left the dam bar since the villains escaped. I left the other heroes to deal with the Nomu's since I had a guess AFO was with my father right now. I refused to let him die. As I was flying through the air I saw my father fighting All For One.

Then he got knocked away and I came in with a powered-up kick right to AFO's arm sending us both backward from each other

Then he got knocked away and I came in with a powered-up kick right to AFO's arm sending us both backward from each other. I also saw Bakugo to my left as I landed. 'Time to win this.' I thought. I could see the news helicopters in the sky above us. 

"Ah. Dekiru! Good of you to join us! I was wondering when you would show up. Now it's time to end this once and for all since only you and All Might poses a threat to my existence." Afo said. Dad came in flying and started to punch AFO. I moved over to the villains and Bakugo. I started to take out the league members but had to keep my power limited due to Bakugo being nearby. 

After I knocked a few league members out I heard an explosion of ice above me as I saw a few classmates go flying in the air yelling for Bakugo to grab on. Bakugo lit up his quirk and went off flying. Some of the villains tried to go after them but MT. Lady got in their path.

 Lady got in their path