- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 : 𝚍.𝚍.𝚍 -

around a week has past and haneul felt a lot better. the competition is getting nearer and nearer and the princess is quite worried as she hasn't practiced for it since everyone has been keeping a close eye on her.

"hey haneul-ah! do you want to come with me to the academy? you're feeling better right?" niki caught up to his sister after lunch and asked. "oh sure let me change my clothes and we can go" and with that the princess rushed to her room to change her clothes. the female loved to visit the academy that niki operates because she finds it really cool how her brother could remember and teach different techniques and styles of dance. surprisingly, haneul herself was an amazing dancer and has performed for royals but the only reason why she doesn't focus on it was because of her brothers and her training.

"oh! you changed the flowers on the outside! it looks pretty" the female noticed as they got off the carriage that took them to the academy. "yup! it's your favorite flowers now!" the older exclaimed while smiling brightly to his sister, who smilied back. when they entered, the students who were walking around widened their eyes and quickly bowed to the royals. "good morning, class starts in 20 minutes. please go inform the others" niki tells two students who were nearest to them as they quickly ran to the direction of the other students. the pair walked to the main practice room and niki made sure haneul had everything she needed before he started to stretch, telling her to also stretch a few moments after.

after a while, both of the royals had stretched and the students had started to enter, automatically bowing to the respected people in the room. however, niki had seemed to bring haneul on the wrong day as he forgot that he had to teach the highest ranking males of the academy so the class had no females. when all of them have arrived, niki didn't fail to notice how all of them kept their eyes on haneul, which both annoyed and angered him. "are you here to dance or just stare at her?" the prince said in quite a harsh tone which surprised everyone in the room as niki was known to be a gentle and kind teacher. that made everyone's eyes go back on niki as he begins the class, the princess sitting in the side watching her brother with eyes filled with admiration.

when niki had told them to practice the dance he had taught, the prince then approached his sister. "do you want to dance?" he asked and straight away haneul stood up. the two then started to practice with niki leading them as they both created a choreography that was both challenging but fun to do. it was an elegant yet powerful piece that perfectly flowed with the music. when the two were lost in their own world having fun and dancing, the students stopped what they were doing and watched the two siblings with awe as their bodies moved perfectly with the rhythm of the song. after that, he went back to observing and leading the students.

noticing the time, the prince quickly ended the lesson and went out to the cafeteria with the princess in the academy to get dinner as they hadn't eaten anything since lunch. after they had finished, both of the royals were brought back to the castle and on their way there, haneul had fallen asleep on nikis shoulder, with his head on top of hers. they both woke up to me seo shaking them and as they were about to go into the direction of their respected rooms, the prince gave her a big warm hug, telling her goodnight after it.

when haneul was finally done getting ready for bed, she thought to herself before she fell asleep. the competition is in 3 weeks, i have to train tomorrow and i have to see mr hong. before it's too late.

——————————
Author - i didn't really like the ending of this one but the chapters where the tea starts to boil is coming ooooo i'm excited!! also, how is this book nearly reaching 2k?!! it's crazy - stay safe and thank you for reading ❤️