- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸 : 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 -

ringing noises was all that haneul could hear as she was still on the ground.

pain. that was all that she felt. her white blouse that was under her jacket was turing crimson at an alarming rate from an unknown wound she had gotten from the fall. the princess turned her head as she could see her brothers and guards starting to run towards her. if she was honest, she wanted to give up. she really thought that this was going to be the end for her. but then, she saw mr hong and her mother standing in the side looking at her with their loving smiles and suddenly, she got this boost and as she started to get up into a sitting position, she weakly smiled back at them.

"HANEUL!" the said individual looked towards the group of boys that was shouting her name as she could see tears running down their faces. despite all the pain she was feeling, she lifted her arm and signaled to the guards to stop them. the princess then mustered up all her energy to stand up and limp over to ares who was about 3 meters away from her after the guards had barely managed to stop the princes. "NO HANEUL! STOP HANEUL PLEASE!" her brothers kept yelling at her as the princess took off the equipment that was on ares and her helmet, which was suffocating her at this point.

haneul saw how sojung had slowed down into a walk as she greeted her kingdom with a proud smile as if she already won, but she still hadn't crossed the finish line. the princess then got on ares's bare back with a lot of struggle as the wound in her body was very painful and started to race forward, completely ignoring her brothers who was now covered in tears. the crowd cheered on the princess as she was gaining on sojung who was now, signing stuff for her people and didn't notice the female who she thought she had ended getting closer to her.

hearing the cheer, sojung turned to them thinking that it was for her winning but she was shocked to see the individual who was now leading the way to the finish line. the princess quickly raced towards haneul as they were both now trying their hardest to cross the line before the other person does. just as sojung had went infront of haneul, blocking her, and was just about to cross the line, haneul and ares had done something that was almost impossible.

"and the winner is..."

—————————
Author - oooooo who won? i'm so tired to but i need to do my hw ahhhhh anyways i need to write a couple more chapters for this book to finish wooooo - stay safe and thank you for reading ❤️

[ since i'm nearly finished with this book, i think i can update everyday? idk it depends on how i feel on the day - ok bye now :) ]