- 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟺 : 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗 -

haneul didn't have any energy left and just as she closed her eyes, the black abyss that was once surrounding her suddenly changed into a clear sky.

when the princess opened her eyes a figure was sitting a couple of meters away from her, and from her back view haneul could instantly tell that that was her mom. "mom? what happened?" the female said as she walked to the woman and sat beside her while rubbing her eyes. "haneul dear, you can't see your brothers or father anymore but you can watch them from here" her mom said in a tone full of emotion and tenderness as she  gently pushes her daughters hair from her face.

when her mother said this, haneul instantly knew that she had left their world and there was no way she could see her family physically again. "this is not how i've hoped i would meet you again. i wanted to see you grow old and find someone you love but now..." the queen said as she gently caresses her daughter face which was stained with diamond tears. "i'm okay m-mom. i've missed you. i'm more worried about the boys, are they going to be alright?" the girl said as she was brought into the safe and secure arms of her mother, missing the feeling dearly. "we'll watch over them haneul-ah"

and with that the princess closed her eyes, the melodies coming out of her mom lulling her to sleep. if she was being honest, haneul was devastated. she missed her mom dearly but there was still so much she wanted to do in her life. she wanted to explore the world. learn new things. pick up new hobbies. find someone which she would spend the rest of her life with. see her brothers happy with their future families. she wanted to be there with them. but there was nothing she could do to make that happen...

———————
Author - guys! this book is acc coming to an end 😭😭 ive grown so attached to writing chapters for it i- also i kinda wanna give a teaser? idk but after i finish this book i'm going to publish a book that's dedicated to one member and i'm rlly excited abt it HJDHDJDHJ - stay safe and thank you for reading ❤️