- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 : 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 -

" what is it?" "apparently two of the princes has a crush on you! oooooo my haneul is stealing hearts all over the world" the king teased the flustered female who was now turning red from embarrassment."dad! stop that!" the princess whined and as she wanted to continue complaining, the princes did it for her. "omg! we can't let haneul go out to the castle now!" sunoo shouted to which all of them agreed to."agreed! they are not allowed to come near our area dad!" jay shouted from across the table. "i think we should break off our alliance with them, how dare they like haneul! and it's not just one of the princes but two!!" with that the dinner turned into a complaint session, to which the king was the person who was taking in all the complaints.

but instead of being annoyed or angry with the complaints, the king was laughing hysterically because of how serious the boys faces were. to be honest, haneul herself was finding the scene in front of her quite amusing. "and you know what they said about haneul? they said that she was the most beautiful person they had ever seen in this world, it truly looked like they were in love with her!" as the king said this, more complaints were getting thrown at the individual who started the whole scene.

finally after a while the king stopped laughing. "boys! calm down! i was only half joking!" the king said to which calmed them down halfway. "what do you mean half joking?!" jungwon complained. "never mind... anyways what i wanted to tell you was that next week there will be the annual grand ball and everyone from the area will be attending" the king informed. "will the family from the kindom of engenee come?" heeseung questioned his father seriously "i haven't gotten confirmation yet from them so i'm not sure yet" however the king was lying. the truth is he already got the confirmation while he was there but he just didn't want another complaining session thrown at him so he figured that the princess's will have quite the surprise at the ball. he just hopes there won't be a fight breaking out in the future.

as the prince half forgot about the whole crush thing, they started eating the food the talented chefs made while sharing stories to the king about what happened in the kingdom while he was gone. well heeseung was the one who talked about more kingdom-y things as whenever the king left, he was always the one in charge. the king thinks this will be good practice for his son as one day he will be taking over the kingdom, and so far heeseung was showing good progress in this. then suddenly the king asked a question that made haneul freeze.

"haneul? did you get hurt anywhere while i was gone?" the king didn't know about her leg but she knew he was going to find out one way or another so the beauty decided she should just spill it. "oh i did hehehe i injured my leg while playing in the river but i'm okay now so don't worry!" the female said with a bright smile "huh haneul you should be careful more" the king sighed as the princess nodded. once they were all finished the princes started to leave one by one saying good night to the king and to the others who were still in there. while haneul was about to leave to go to her room and do whatever, the king asked her something which made her stop.