- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺 : 𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚐𝚒𝚌 -

when they finally reached the castle, haneul was immediately rushed to the doctor's office at the right-wing of the castle. all the boys tried to get in but the guards stopped them, as requested by the doctors.

over the next few hours, doctors and nurses would usually come running out of the room to get something and get back in while ignoring the desperate questions coming from the princes. usually, this would be considered very disrespectful, but it was a life-or-death situation so nobody really cared. at this point, each of the siblings were crying hard. the king was also there, trying his best to comfort his children. however, he was arguably the most hysterical in the room as his eyes were puffy and his nose was turning a bright red color, the blood of his daughter all over him.

the pain was horrible. it was worse than any physical injury they could get. they had almost fully recovered from the loss of their mother, but now the wounds seemed to be ripping open again, memories of the painful day filling their mind.

everyone was dead worried. villagers had been staying at the gates of the castle, wanting to hear the condition of the princess. the caretakers were trying their best to do their jobs but was struggling because of the tears blurring their views. the guards looked unaffected, but if someone were to talk to them about haneul, they would breakdown completely. haneul had a big part in everyone's life. losing her would be like losing a part of themselves.

a few more hours had passed as the doctor finally came out of the room where haneul was being treated at. however, his face screamed 'bad news' which deeply worried the princes and the king. as soon as he stood infront of them, everyone could see small tear drops falling down his face and as he prepared to break the news to the royals, everyone started crying.

could this mean that the worse happened?

is haneul...gone?

"i'm sorry...princess haneul is..."